• 27.04.2024, 15:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

How to Change the Display Color in Aquacomputer Flow Meter Next?

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 04:31

Hi to all!

I installed the flow meter, connected it to the USB and it has light blue display with black numbers/letters, soon as i installed the Aquasuite it prompted a Firmware Update and after that it changed to black with letters in white wich is very nice, after some restarts of my PC the light blue came back and i can't find how to change it in device or in the software can anyone help me please?

Thanks to All!
Sergio

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 05:03

Hi,

I'm afraid your display is defective.
There is only white numbers/letters on a black background or black numbers/letters on a white background.
Maybe it helps to invert the display manually a few times?

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 05:16

i thanks for your help

it's not defective, i found a button on the software with your help that says Invert, when ON it will be black backg and when OFF light blue :) try it and let me know!

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 05:54

Sorry Mate, but there is no "light blue" - it is a black/white-Display
If you set the display to black background, the font should be white. In your case it is probably "light blue" - but it is not noticeable due to the font size.

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 18:15

yes i have it like that, but if you do as i say on aquasuite it will go light blue with dark letters

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 19:17

... you don´t get me ;( - I surrender :thumbup:

Remayz

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 19:20

don't they all use the same display found on waterblocks and standalone Vision units?
they are monochrome OLED if i'm correct. My Vision display has only managed to make white, no matter if it's in white or black letters.
What can happen tho is if your case RGB is of a certain color, when you look at a white background, your eyes will have to adapt to see it white :P

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 19:33

don't they all use the same display found on waterblocks and standalone Vision units?
they are monochrome OLED if i'm correct. My Vision display has only managed to make white, no matter if it's in white or black letters.
What can happen tho is if your case RGB is of a certain color, when you look at a white background, your eyes will have to adapt to see it white :P
Yes the High Flow Next display is the same monochrome OLED display that is used in the Vision CUP blocks.