• 28.04.2024, 10:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Negative leakage indicator

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 18:25

Hello,
I noticed that "Leakshield" regularly indicates a leakage of -2.00 ml/h (leakage indicator). If I understand correctly, a real leak would show a positive value rather than a negative one?

Apart from that, using the "D5 Next" + "Leakshield" combo is a real pleasure, so congratulations to the Aquacomputer team for these quality products!

However, I have a few remarks: I find it annoying that there aren't more explanatory images in the provided manuals, especially for the connections. It would be helpful to have downloadable online documentation or even online tutorials for the hardware and also for the advanced use of the Aquasuite software. I struggled a bit with the Ultitube reservoir and its sealing. It was only when I connected the "Leakshield" that I realized that the "non-mounted" membrane was absolutely necessary, lol.

I did, however, have a problem with moisture detected in the D5 Next (see my previous post), but nothing I couldn't fix.

Ps1: I found a few tutorials on Youtube but nothing effective for the software, and more particularly on the use of "Input" / "Output". If you have sources, I'm interested (us/fr). Big THX!
Ps2: However, I found some videos of WinstonWoof and KayBeeTech.

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 21:25

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of detailed information about Aquacomputer products and the Aquasuite software beyond the product owners manuals which are decent and a good starting point. Beyond that, there are the KayBee Tech videos and this forum, both of which you have already found.. There is an Aquaro Owner Club subforum on Overclock.net, an Official Aquacomputer Support subreddit under r/Watercooling, and an unofficial Aquacomputer Discord. The HardForum Watercolling sub-forum is also a good place to look. Here are the links.

Aquaero Owners Club
Aquacomputer Official Support Sub-Reddit
Unoffical Aquacomputer Discord
HardForum Watercooling

The Aquaero Owners Club is mainly about the Aquaero but sometimes you can find information about other Aquacomputer products there. The Official Support Subreddit is (usually) monitored by Aquacomputer. I have found that I have better luck getting a response from them on the subReddit than this forum. The unofficial Discord channel is sadly not very active but is worth checking out. The HardForum is a also a good place to search.

Montag, 6. November 2023, 08:40

Thank you @Speedy-VI
Indeed, it's quite limited :(