• 27.04.2024, 18:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

[confirmed working in Aquasuite X.77] [Aquasuite X.76] Inputs not visible in playground global profile action

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 18:01

Hello,

I have a full custom loop with an Octo and a Highflow Next. Temperature where I live can fluctuate a lot and I made multiple Virtual Sensors to control my FANs and my Pump related to water and room temperature.

In order to fine tune those regulation, I have some parameters that I manage as inputs:

What I would like to do is to set some of the value when changing global profile in the playground. But I don't have any visible inputs in the global profile action:(

Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong ? Or if this is a bug ?

Thanks a lot to all for your help !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »NeoXTof« (20. Dezember 2023, 13:00)

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 19:20

Hi there,

you have to define an "Action" input into the section "User controls".
In your case into the "User controls" at your Input "Target Flow".

This new "Action" input is now available as an "Input" in the global Profiles Page and will be executed if you switch to the specific Profile.

PS

Unfortunately, this does not work (for me) as it should ?(
Although I have added the input to the actions that should be executed - the (input) action is not executed. However, the activation of the individual device profiles works...

What does work, is if you add the action created under "Inputs" to "Outputs" and create the corresponding profile as a trigger.

The Action (set the Fan to 50% offset):

The Output (If global Profile Number = 4 then execute the Action):

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Peter von Frosta« (8. November 2023, 05:18)

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 10:36

Hello Peter,

Many thanks for your answer.

I've created the action in all my inputs. I confirm if I click on the "test" button in the input creation tab, it works. But if I put this action in the global profile switch it does not :( I'll try your workaround but I'm affraid this is a bug we shall report !

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 11:27

Actions that are linked to the profiles do not work. The actions are not executed.
This will be fixed in the next aquasuite version.

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 12:37

Thanks a lot for the information Sebastian

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2023, 13:01

Hello,

I've installed X.77 and I confirm the action linked to a profile are now taken into account on profile change !