• 27.04.2024, 23:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

FrozenCPU is back in business!

Sonntag, 12. November 2023, 00:19

I just clicked on the FrozenCPU site to see if it was still online since they closed up shop after having liquidation sales at 50% and then 75% off. They said they were liquidating all stock and closing down to focus on their ModRight brand. I was surprised to see that FrozenCPU is back in business under new ownership with an updated website and company logo. I was again surprised to see that they have some Aquacomputer products in stock, including the harder to find than a Unicorn High Flow Next!!! Not only are they in stock, their price is lower than any other online vendor that I am aware of. They also have the Hubby7 in stock (although only 1 left). I ended up buying my last Hubby7 from the Aquacomputer store and having it shipped from Germany because none of the US distributors had any in stock. They don't have a lot of inventory but I suspect they are still ramping up. If you are in the US, there is now an alternative to ModMyMods, Performance PCs, and Titan Rig for Aquacomputer products.

RuffHi

Dienstag, 21. November 2023, 14:26

They have been back for a while - under their old website. My last purchase from them (EK Filler port) was last week and using their new website. I had to (re)register with them. They are competitive on price but I only use them if I can't find something on TitanRig, Performance PC, modmymod or Amazon. Walmart keeps on popping up in my searches too but they haven't 'won' anything from me as yet.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2023, 02:06

They have been back for a while - under their old website. My last purchase from them (EK Filler port) was last week and using their new website. I had to (re)register with them. They are competitive on price but I only use them if I can't find something on TitanRig, Performance PC, modmymod or Amazon. Walmart keeps on popping up in my searches too but they haven't 'won' anything from me as yet.

The previous owner had a closeout sale earlier this year, and it looks like the current owner bought the name.
The new store is located in Raleigh, NC, it used to be in NY. {ABOUT}

Mittwoch, 22. November 2023, 20:58

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the old FrozenCPU when they had their 50% off everything liquidation sale, then another bunch of stuff when they increased the discount to 75%. Most of the good stuff was gone but I got a lot of fittings and various USB, Molex, and Sata cables/adapters. I also got 2 Aquacomputer PowerAdjust 3s for $5 each! I have no immediate use for them but for $5 each I could not resist.
I am happy to see Frozen CPU back in business and really happy to see another US vendor carrying Aquacomputer products.

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2023, 03:35

Again. How many time is this store going to change hands?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"