• 27.04.2024, 08:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

High Flow Next Help - No Flow Reading

Montag, 27. November 2023, 16:42

Hi - just installed my High Flow Next. Everything is working fine other than a flow reading. All other readings are fine (water temp is 22.5). Any suggestions
»netjack« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • 3 (Large).jpg (337,25 kB - 104 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 21. April 2024, 17:33)
  • unnamed (Large).jpg (296,17 kB - 110 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 21. April 2024, 17:33)
  • 2 (Large).jpg (370,33 kB - 100 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 21. April 2024, 17:33)

Montag, 27. November 2023, 17:03

For testing, set your pump speed to 100%, and see if the flow reading changes. The high flow next requires a minimum flow rate of 35 L/h to show any reading.

Montag, 27. November 2023, 17:56

I’ve got it running at full rpm right now (5k).

Does the vertical nature of the placement impact anything?

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 08:14

Vertical installation can have an influence on the operating noise.
Personally, I would try the following:
Set the pump to 100% and squeeze the hose at a suitable point (or close a ball valve if one is installed,but haven't seen one, except for draining) and then suddenly release the flow again.

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 08:26

and at the end, when nothing else helps:

• resetting device to factorty defaults
  • reflashing Firmware
  • contacting AC Support by mail or phone

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 09:37

I would seriously rethink your tube routing, maybe move the pump up to the middle of the radiator mounting to give you more options and remove the elbow coming form the outlet of the pump as that seriously affects flow by all accounts.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Remayz

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 10:01

the whole thing has like two 90°, it's going to be fairly high flow. Those HWlabs rads are going to be the biggest restriction tbh.

Maybe if you have spare tubing, cut two longer pieces to connect the flowmeter, and hold it horizontal to test ?

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 11:10

yes, this things can all have as a result, that your flow is below 35-40l/h. only from this value on will the HF Next be able to detect and show a flow value.

Mittwoch, 29. November 2023, 09:41

I was not referring to 90's in general just having one directly from the pump is not good
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Conanti

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 15:15

Did you ever find a solution?

Mine was working fine but I redid my loop and had to flip it upside down to make it fit. Now I have temp readings and rgb etc but it is registering 0.0 litres per hour flow which isn't correct. I can even hear the propeller moving.