• 27.04.2024, 08:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Resolved - Set screen size for aquasuite sensor window

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 01:38

Hi,

Just setting up a new sensor panel window, and I was wondering if there was any way to set a specific display size (in my case, I want this to pop up on my second screen which is 1920x480. I tried making the window as small as I could, and also dragging it over to the second screen, but I can't seem to move it to the other screen as well.

Any suggestions?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bjcsoln« (30. Januar 2024, 08:04)

PvF

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 06:45

Unfortunately, there is no resolution setting.
aqua suite has a problem with multiple screens with different resolutions. aqua computer said that Windows is to blame.

For example, I have a 4K monitor as my main screen and a WQHD as my second.
My sensors are displayed on the second WQHD screen - but in in aqua suite "edit mode" they are displayed on the main screen and the size of the individual sensors are set to its resolution (4K).

So you have to adjust the size of one of the sensors and move it in the aqua suite so that this Sensor is displayed in the right place (e.g. right / top) and in the desired size in display mode (by switching between edit/display mode).
Once you have found this position and size, you must adjust and move all other elements accordingly.

Hope that helps

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 06:49

First you have to decide where to put your 1920x480 display in the Windows Raster. This will determine what the (x,y) coordinates have to be for items that you want to appear on this display. Then you have to size the items so they fit on that display the way you want them to look.

I have two sensor stats displays - One is 1920x480, mounted in portrait orientation. The other one is 1024x600, mounted in landscape orientation. I made an overview page that populates both of these displays at the same time. To do this, I had to decide where to put these displays in the Windows Raster. Then I made the objects in my overview page the sizes they needed to be to fit on those displays in the layout that I wanted. Then I had to figure out the (x,y) coordinate for each item based on where the displays are located in the Windows raster.

Here is where these displays are located in the Windows raster. The 1024x600 display is #2. The 1920x480 display is #4.

Here is what my overview page looks like on each display. This is a bit more complicated that what you are trying to do but its the same idea. The 2 main displays (#1 and #3) are each 1920x1080. Display #1 is the Main display in Windows. The upper left hand corner pixel of display #1 is x=1, y=1, The coordinate of the upper left-hand corner of the upper left gauge on the 1024x600 display (#2) is x=3841, y=1. The gauges on this display are 150 pixels x 150 pixels. The coordinate of the the upper left-hand corner of the top gauge on the 1920x400 display (#4) is x= 4865, y=1. This gauge and the one under it are both 450 pixels x 450 pixels, The smaller gauges underneath the 2 big gauges are 240 pixels x 240 pixels.

PvF

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 07:07

Here is what my overview page looks like on each display

wow - very colorful... no offense, but I felt a bit sick for a moment :D

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 20:30

wow - very colorful... no offense, but I felt a bit sick for a moment :D
No offense taken. IMHO your gauges look very dull and washed out (no offense!).

I can easily view all of these stats in Aquasuite, so the displays are just for fun. Both stats displays are mounted inside my case. I set the wallpaper for both to Blue and used high-contrast colors to make the data readable from a distance. The 1024x600 display has a lot more info on it but I have to be sitting next to the computer to read it. I added the 1920x480 display later, with less info but larger gauges. I can read these at a glance from across the room while I am running stress tests. I have several overview pages that I switch to depending on what I am doing. Here is one for the 1024x600 display that is dedicated to GPU stats. Bar graphs with Yellow background are all Power stats, Green background for Fan stats, Light Blue background for Temp stats. I never got around to finishing this one so it's a work in progress.

Remayz

Montag, 29. Januar 2024, 17:46

it has a Windows 3.11 feel :P

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 02:56

it has a Windows 3.11 feel :P
Fair comment. I made this overview page soon after installing Aquasuite for the first time. I suppose it could be toned down a bit, but at least its easy to read, if not easy to look at. :rolleyes:

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 08:24

Thanks for the help all - it's not quite super intuitive (how to set this up), but yea, once you figure out that when it displays the canvas (all of your screens at once), then positioning is a lot easier to sort out. Here is my first cut at this, the gauges were pretty easy to set, now need to work on the graphs a bit more..I also ended up sticking with Rainmetere to add the time - I couldn't figure out in Aquasuite how to add the time as a single string, so it was just easier to do it with Rainmeter.

Either way, really glad I am taking the effort to learn this application - it seems quite lightweight but still very powerful.

https://imgur.com/a/tYPo4h8 (so apparently I cant figure out how to add what my current sensor panel looks like so there is the link)

PvF

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 14:52

I couldn't figure out in Aquasuite how to add the time as a single string

Add a new "user defined" Element, then "display" (in geman "Darstellung") and then load the template for "Date & Time" -> adjust the result according your needs
Unbenannt.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PvF« (30. Januar 2024, 16:32)