• 27.04.2024, 11:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Conanti

High Flow Next - Litres per hour dropped from 250 to 200

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 01:58

Hi,

New to these forums but thought i'd post.

I recently adjusted my waterloop and in the process I had no other choice but to mount my Aquacomputer High Flow Next in a vertical position appose to horizontal. I am evaluating my loop but it just sticks out too far coming into contact with the glass panels.

After I finished re-assembling my loop I noticed two things.
1. I can hear the propeller ticking at max speed. I know in the manual it recommends orienting it horizonal - obviously easier to read and they state reduced noise but they also say it will function and work in any orientation. So my reading into that is it shouldn't hurt the unit to orient it this way but I just want to make sure. I never run my pump at max speed so I don't normally hear it but while bleeding air out of the loop I do run it at 100% - Follow up, is there anyway to change the screen to horizontal or no? I couldn't see an option too I assume not.

2. I changed very few things in my loop, still using the same amount of fittings with right angles etc, similar amounts of tube and similar however I noticed that my litres per minute has dropped from 238 to 196. Would changing the orientation of the flow meter possibly effect this read out? It seems like a substantial drop to me.
trying to work out if something else is causing this drop not just the orientation like an air pocket trapped in my radiator perhaps. I have set it upside down and shook it to try get as much out. Just really trying to figure out this drop in litres per hour before I pull it apart.

Cheers,