• 27.04.2024, 16:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero 6 PRO installation without 5.25 bay

Sonntag, 3. März 2024, 08:13

Good morning,

I am facing a problem:

In fact, I bought a new Cooler Master HAF 700 EVO case, and I already had an Aquaero 6 Pro.

The problem is that in this new case, there is no 5.25 bay like in many new current cases...

Therefore, I would like to have some advice from you for installing my Aquaero 6 Pro in this new case.

I await your suggestions with great attention.

Sonntag, 3. März 2024, 12:14

The first thing that comes to mind is 3D printing, if you have a printer, or someone in your circle of friends, you can certainly design a housing for the Aquaero, which you can install somewhere in the case.

Alternatively, if you have the skills or know someone, you can of course make something out of metal.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 3. März 2024, 15:45

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

Do you think that the 3D model designated by the URL link below can be adapted to the fans or radiators of the HAF 700 (Visibility through the side window):

https://www.printables.com/fr/model/3777…i-o11dynamic-xl

Thank you in advance for your opinion.

Sonntag, 3. März 2024, 15:49

I have no idea as I don't have the HAF 700.
From my experience, however, it is usually easier to design a component yourself than to modify an existing one.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder