• 27.04.2024, 20:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus fried?

Montag, 4. März 2024, 03:48

Hi, So I have an Aquaero 6 XT and 3 flow sensors (1 mps400 and 2 High Flow USB's) that aquabus no longer works on.
I am not sure what has happened to them but no matter how many times I check for Aquabus devices they will not show up.
These all used to work then one day just stopped.

All devices have been configured with USB first and then I have tried multiple 3 and 4 pin cables without any luck.

Tonight I used my multimeter to test the aquabus pins on all 3 flow sensors and my Aquaero and all showed lower readings than what is suggested to be the norm of 1.9, mine were anywhere from 0.98 to .060.

Am I just out of luck and have to buy all new devices or can these be repaired?
I really just want to be able to see my High Flow USB on the actual Aquaero display on the 6xt but it seems that is not possible that I have found without aquabus functioning.