• 27.04.2024, 13:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Having issues getting Aquero 6 pro to connect to two quadros

Montag, 4. März 2024, 19:59

I have connected both quadros to USB headers and assigned different addresses.

I can get them to work though the USB port with a fan curve for temperature of the water, and the flow sensor works as well.

Once I connect them to the Aquero with the aquabus x4 nothing works, and the Aquero does not show anything on the screen like it is not getting power. Once I remove the aquabus cables from the X4, the aquero shows stuff on the screen again.

Not sure where to go from here..

Thanks

Freitag, 8. März 2024, 20:25

Did you assign them the appropriate code category. I tried to find the categories/codes in the manuals but they were not jumping off the page for me. Did you try that button "find aquabus devices" in the AQ6 aquabus tab?

Update. I have the X4 and Octo connected to the AQ6. The X4 is assigned 112 as the Aquabus Hub and the Octo has no code.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (3. April 2024, 03:46)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Mittwoch, 27. März 2024, 11:18

see User and installation manual page41-46.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 03:43

Did you resolve the issue?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"