• 28.04.2024, 00:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Having issues getting Aquero 6 pro to connect to two quadros

Montag, 4. März 2024, 19:59

I have connected both quadros to USB headers and assigned different addresses.

I can get them to work though the USB port with a fan curve for temperature of the water, and the flow sensor works as well.

Once I connect them to the Aquero with the aquabus x4 nothing works, and the Aquero does not show anything on the screen like it is not getting power. Once I remove the aquabus cables from the X4, the aquero shows stuff on the screen again.

Not sure where to go from here..

Thanks

Freitag, 8. März 2024, 20:25

Did you assign them the appropriate code category. I tried to find the categories/codes in the manuals but they were not jumping off the page for me. Did you try that button "find aquabus devices" in the AQ6 aquabus tab?

Update. I have the X4 and Octo connected to the AQ6. The X4 is assigned 112 as the Aquabus Hub and the Octo has no code.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (3. April 2024, 03:46)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Mittwoch, 27. März 2024, 11:18

see User and installation manual page41-46.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 03:43

Did you resolve the issue?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"