• 30.04.2024, 11:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How do i define the Aquasuite app window location on boot?

Mittwoch, 10. April 2024, 22:23

Maybe someone can help me here,

On my PC setup i have a dedicated small display for my Aquasuite dashboard, I'm running Windows 11, Aquasuite vrs X.78, and what i'd like to do is have it so the app loads to that monitor full screen every time I start up the computer and log into Windows. I already have it so the app opens at login, but it keeps opening on my primary display.

I've tried DisplayFusion, the windows position feature doesn't work, and is paywalled after a trial. So that's a no go.

Someone elsewhere mentioned that i can simply drag the window into the display and press Win+Shift+Enter but that also doesn't work.

One other thing of note, since the last update to the app, it also doesn't load my primary dashboard profile anymore, its just blank, and the app also opens with the left menu expanded. So now its even more annoying because every time i start my computer, i have to wait for the app to launch on startup, click on "Overview Pages", collapse the app menu, then drag it down to its dedicated display on my desk.

Does anyone have a solution for this??

Donnerstag, 11. April 2024, 01:40

I had problems with Aquasuite opening on a small stats display in the past. After I moved the stats display to a different location in the Windows raster, it stopped doing that and has been fine ever since. Now I have Aquasuite installed on 2 Windows 10 machines. On Computer A, Aquasuite always opens on the main display. This is the computer that I had the problem with Aquasuite opening on a stats display. On computer B I put Aquasuite on a different display and it always opens there but the Aquasuite splash screen always appears on the main display. I tried moving it to another display and collapsing the left menu panel. Then I closed Aquasuite and reopened it. It opened where I put it and the left menu panel was still collapsed.

HWINFO is a different story. Almost every time I update it, it opens on one of my small status displays (I have 3 connected). I also have 3 HWINFO graphs set to open with HWINFO. Those also often end up on one of my stats displays. I tried un-checking Validate Windows Positions as suggested by the author, but it still does this sometimes.

I Googled WIN-SHIFT-ENTER and it is supposed to pin an app to a specific location but I read that it only works with UWP apps (Universal Windows Platform) which are apps from the Windows Store, so it may not work with Aquasuite.

Freitag, 12. April 2024, 22:59

Yeah That still didn't work for me.

Is remember window position something that can be added as a feature in the app?

Samstag, 13. April 2024, 01:07

That is something that an Aquacomputer rep will have to comment on. I recall that some people have also had issues with Overview pages on systems that have displays with different resolutions. Is the big curved display in your picture the Main display in Windows and what resolution is it? Do you have other displays connected besides that one and the stats display? The stats display looks like its 1920 x480. Is that correct?

Are you driving the stats display with an output of your GPU? When I installed my stats displays I used 2 Pluggable UGA-165 USB to DVI converters I had laying around with passive DVI to HDMI adapters to drive 2 stats displays from an internal USB2.0 hub (Hubby7) - one display is 1920x480 (in portrait) and one is 1024x600 (in landscape). I tried several USB3 USB to HDMI adapters but they would not do 1920x480. The old Pluggable UGA-165 would. The USB-DVI converters are mounted in the back of my case along with the Hubby7.Doing it this way eliminates having to route an HDMI cable from my GPU to inside the case, and it does not waste GPU outputs driving low res stats displays. Aquasuite only allows 1 Overview page at a time so I built pages that populate both stats displays simultaneously. It worked out really well. I did have a problem where the Overview page I had set to open with Aquasuite stopped opening and would not open with Aquasuite no matter what I did. It was driving me crazy and then one day it started working again and has worked fine ever since. I never did figure out why it stopped working for a while.

Anyway, I got a bit off track. Hopefully someone from Aquacomputer will chime in here, but if your system is having this issue and others are not, their response will probably be that it is a problem with your setup and not with Aquasuite. In my case, Aquasuite opens on the last display it was on and it has not jumped to a stats display since I rearranged where they are in the Windows Raster. I don't know why doing that fixed it but it did.

Sonntag, 14. April 2024, 18:33

I'm currently running 3 displays,

The primary is a Samsung 57" Ultrawide @ 7680x2160 via Display port off my GPU
The secondary is a Samsung 32" running at 1920x1080p via Displayport off my GPU
and the third smaller one on my desk for the Aquasuite dash is a Barrowch FBEHD-01 running at 1920x480 via HDMI from my motherboard.

Im building out a Sim rig, and ideally i'd like to be able to turn it on and not have to drag the aquasuite window down and collapse the sidebar in it every time.

Montag, 15. April 2024, 04:33

Wow. Your primary monitor is a monster! Is it an Odyssey D95NC? I assume the mobo HDMI output is from an iGPU in the CPU. I wonder if that has something to do with it. Have you tried running the stats display from a main GPU output? Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. For me Aquasuite opens on the last monitor I put it on which it has done consistently since I moved my stats displays in the Windows raster. You can also try posting about this problem on the Aquacomputer Official Support subreddit under r/Watercooling. Sometimes they are quicker to respond there that on this forum. Here is the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/watercooling/co…ral_discussion/

Montag, 15. April 2024, 08:46

Hey hi, please check your dedicated display is set as the main display in Window setting. You can also try rearranging display in the Windows raster, which resolved the issue for some users.