• 04.05.2024, 00:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Alphacool Core 100 Aurora Pump/Res and Alphacomputer and Quadro

Sonntag, 21. April 2024, 23:58

Hello
Thank you for allowing me to join.

My Alphacool pump res is currently plugged into the motherboard's pump pins. Is it ok to plug straight into the Alphacomputer Aurora's fan connectors? I wanto to make sure before trying it. Many thanks.

Hallo
Danke, dass ich dabei sein durfte.

EDIT: Pump to Fan 1 on the Quadro, Radiator Fans on any other Quadro connector also work great, within the AQUASUITE. Both turn on upon power up.

Meine Alphacool-Pumpenauflösung ist derzeit an die Pumpenpins des Motherboards angeschlossen. Ist es in Ordnung, direkt an die Lüfteranschlüsse des Alphacomputer Aurora anzuschließen? Ich möchte sichergehen, bevor ich es ausprobiere. Vielen Dank.

EDIT: Pumpe zu Lüfter 1 bei der Quadro, Kühlerlüfter bei jedem anderen, funktioniert großartig, innerhalb der AQUASUITE. Beide schalten sich beim Einschalten ein.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Diver71« (22. April 2024, 05:55)

Montag, 22. April 2024, 11:54

We are confused... there is an aquacomputer and an alphacool but no alphacomputer that I m aware of.
Also not familiar with an alphacomputer aurora fan connector.

If you speak German, you may get your best response in the German (main) section of this forum.

Good luck.