• 03.05.2024, 18:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Unknown Issue with Leakshield after 2 years of use

Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 05:17

Hi everybody,

Im posting here today because my leakshield is acting strange.

I have had it working for about 2 years, and a couple months ago it started failing I think. Strange how? It doesnt seem to be maintaining negative pressure, and suddenly thinks that my resevoir is 100% full. It thinks it is protected (shield status) but it has not got any pressure so its failed somehow.

How can I find out what is wrong with my leakshield.

Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 07:11

Look under LEAKSHIELD -> SYSTEM, there is an item Device status and diagnostics, simply start the diagnostics, this should tell you something.

In addition, the quickest solution for possible defects is the support support@aqua-computer.de
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 24. April 2024, 02:14

Yep you were right. I ran the test and it failed the following.

I need to clean or replace the membrane, so ill start by cleaning it. Im going to follow the linked "Cleaning the LEAKSHIELD membrane".

Do you have any DO/DONTS that I should know about first?

Mittwoch, 24. April 2024, 06:51

Zitat

If this is the case, you must clean the membrane with isopropanol or white spirit. (Be very careful, use a soft brush and dab with a kitchen towel, then repeat the process several times).

You can find the original post from Sebastian here:D5 mit starken Störgeräuschen bei ca 35% Umdrehung
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder