• 19.04.2024, 23:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

etoel

Tight fit on SB on Asus Maximus Formula

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 16:30

I have a twinplex XT di-Design (24152) on the SB on my Asus Maximus Formula and it's a very tight fit as you can see from the picture.

Did I pick the wrong block?
Can I just take off a mm from the edge g the bottom part? I don't like that it's touching the capacitors.

typfred

Re: Tight fit on SB on Asus Maximus Formula

Freitag, 4. April 2008, 02:31

Hi!

Have u try to cut a small edge of the screw head? I use plastic screws on my board and had cutted the head a little bit. Therefore the screws are going more straight in the holes and the function is the same. I hope I could help.

etoel

Re: Tight fit on SB on Asus Maximus Formula

Freitag, 4. April 2008, 12:02

Zitat von »typfred«

Hi!

Have u try to cut a small edge of the screw head? I use plastic screws on my board and had cutted the head a little bit. Therefore the screws are going more straight in the holes and the function is the same. I hope I could help.

I'll look into that - thanks. Trying to rotate it slightly too.