• 23.05.2024, 18:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquastream isn't recognized by Aquasuite

Donnerstag, 20. März 2008, 12:59

Hi there,

I would like to purchase a key to upgrade my Aquastream to an Ultra version. Therefore I need the key and the serialnumber. But when I connect my aquastream with the usb connector to my motherboard Aquasuite doesn't find a usb device....

I have a XFX 780i mobo with two internal usb headers, I'm 100% sure the usb cable is connected in the right way. I checked the color of the wires a dozen times.

Your help is much appreciated

::) Nevermind, problem solved!

Cobra88

Re: Aquastream isn't recognized by Aquasuite

Montag, 24. März 2008, 23:30

Hi Mate

what was the problem and how did you get it to work ?

Regards
Rick

Dienstag, 25. März 2008, 14:30

I'm too embarassed to tell.....

The photo of the usb headers in the manual of my mobo are photogaphed upside down. So I connected them wrong.....

Clearly i'm a moron....hahaha

Cobra88

Freitag, 28. März 2008, 16:56

Hi Mate

Sadly my Aquastream XT Ultra is not found by the USB so i am missing all the extra features i payed for.

i think i accidentally damaged the PCB on the ultra by connecting the USB cable the wrong way round.

but i cannot seem  to get any support at all from AC either here or by E mail ???

Pump works fine but is permanently in Deaeration mode for some reason (jumper is not in place) :-/

All i want is to buy a new PCB from AC for my XT Ultra as i am 90% sure it was me that damaged it getting confused by the fact AC mark pin 1 & an Arrow at opposite ends of the USB connector on the pump.

i lined the Arrow to their AC cable which ment it was the wrong way round as it's very hard to see in my AC System.

there was a burnt PCB smell when the machine booted so something burnt is my guess. :-[

but i am willing to accept it was my fault.

but as i said they are not replying.

Regards
Rick

Freitag, 11. April 2008, 20:44

Zitat von »Cobra88«

Hi Mate

Sadly my Aquastream XT Ultra is not found by the USB so i am missing all the extra features i payed for.

i think i accidentally damaged the PCB on the ultra by connecting the USB cable the wrong way round.

but i cannot seem  to get any support at all from AC either here or by E mail ???

Pump works fine but is permanently in Deaeration mode for some reason (jumper is not in place) :-/

All i want is to buy a new PCB from AC for my XT Ultra as i am 90% sure it was me that damaged it getting confused by the fact AC mark pin 1 & an Arrow at opposite ends of the USB connector on the pump.

i lined the Arrow to their AC cable which ment it was the wrong way round as it's very hard to see in my AC System.

there was a burnt PCB smell when the machine booted so something burnt is my guess. :-[

but i am willing to accept it was my fault.

but as i said they are not replying.

Regards
Rick

Hmmm...I had a Aquastream XT Ultra incident.
I flashed, then it did not work on USB anymore.

I turn off the computer, put a jumper on Deaeration, turn on power, turn off after a few seconds, remove jumper, and turn it on again.

I then go into devices (rightclick my computer - manage)

I find Human Interface Devices.
The are a line with yellow !
I remove it, and then I search for USB devices again, it gets found and voila, online again!!

Worked for me!

Speedy

Montag, 14. April 2008, 00:46

Hi Guys,

I also have a problem with my aquastream XT.

I tried to flash it using the LPT flasher as explained in this forum directly through the aquabus port on the pump and it always comes up with "Error at verify, page xxx". I had firmware 1003 and tried to flash the 1011.

After this my pump was never recognised again by windows or aquasuite. The LED is flashing very rapidly.

What can I do to solve this issue?
Can someone help?!!