• 20.04.2024, 06:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream xt driver HELP??

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 08:19

Hi all :D
Just wondering is theres a driver for the aquastream xt as my computer only sees it as "human interface device" The annoying thing is every time i restart my computer the device stops working and the computer is unable to "run device" I normally disable and enable the device and that fixes it, its very annoying! Any help would be great.

Thank you....

Re: Aquastream xt driver HELP??

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 10:44

A driver for the pump or our other devices does not exist. As it is programmed as a HI-Device, it does not need any drivers.

Which firmware does your pump have? The latest version (1017) has a lot of improvement for the USB communication.

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 12:48

Zitat von »Shoggy«

A driver for the pump or our other devices does not exist. As it is programmed as a HI-Device, it does not need any drivers.

Which firmware does your pump have? The latest version (1017) has a lot of improvement for the USB communication.

Thanks for your reply and help,
It currently has firmware version "1011" i shall update that and see what happens :) ...

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 13:17

Zitat von »daztheraz007«

Thanks for your reply and help,
It currently has firmware version "1011" i shall update that and see what happens :) ...

Ok, I used the aquastream flasher but had no joy :(. it seems to find it then restart the device when it does that the device cant start again, if i look in the device manager it has a triangle with a "!" sign in the middle... :(

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 16:19

Have you tried to flash it via the aquaero or with the parallel port flasher?

Is the red LED on the backside flickering very fast?

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 20:20

Zitat von »Shoggy«

I dont have the aquaero and i dont have a parallel port on my system :(, were is the led i should be looking at on the pump?
Cheers

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 20:23

It is on the lower backside (yellow) of the pump.

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 20:49

Zitat von »Shoggy«

It is on the lower backside (yellow) of the pump.

Nope thats not flashing at all... :O Its off

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008, 16:52

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Ok i have finally worked out there is a setting in aquasuite that enables the led.

The led is flashing red and it impulses 3 times a second...
Im not sure what that means can anyone help?

The model is the "aquastream xt ultra" and It currently has firmware version "1011"

also have a pictue of whats happening below...

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008, 17:23

does this:
http://www.digwin.com/view/vista-bug-fix…ivers-not-found
help? (it recently helped another member who uses Vista)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008, 17:44

Zitat von »hobbes«

does this:
http://www.digwin.com/view/vista-bug-fix…ivers-not-found
help? (it recently helped another member who uses Vista)

No luck :( But thatnk you for the information. :)

Dienstag, 20. Mai 2008, 10:00

Darren do you have on a partition windows XP installed ?

I think if you tried this to clear up any issues regarding Vista then it would make the fault finding process much faster.

Just a thought is all :/

Muff

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008, 01:51

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

Darren do you have on a partition windows XP installed ?

I think if you tried this to clear up any issues regarding Vista then it would make the fault finding process much faster.

Just a thought is all :/

Muff

Hi :)
I have bridged the connections to my other computer that runs xp and it seemed fine, thus narrowing it down to the motherboard being faulty or vista problem... i shall have to install xp and see....
My mother board is "asus striker formula 2" ...

Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, 16:07

Well i hope its Vista as a Faulty mobo would be Epic phail.

GL Buddy ;)