• 25.04.2024, 14:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with Aquaero

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 22:17

Ok, so the 4.0 version of the Aquaero supports up to 10 watts per channel, correct?

I'm wanting to put 3 fans on each channel. Each fan has a max of .3 amps. that's 3.6 watts each, for a total of 10.8.

Is that 10 watt max a hard number, or more of a suggestion. :)

Is there any amount of cooling or something that will allow it to run 3 fans without burning out a channel?

Re: Help with Aquaero

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 22:38

Hi

First:
Each channel is limited to 10 watts max., the prob is that the three fans that you want to use need 10.8 watts when already runing, but need more watts to start up.
That first start up burst can kill your Aquaero!... Im not sure about it, but it can happen!

Second:
The over all Limit of the 4 Fan-Channels is 30 watts!
So your 12 Fans need far too much Power and will kill your Aquaero for sure!  
Sorry das ich anstaat ein h ein n geschriben habe !!!
(Ps: man kan über treiben)

Samstag, 24. Mai 2008, 18:15

But id reccomend giving it a go ;D

This way we will all know for future refrence :)

Muff

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 23:16

Sure, and kill my $175 us device.. no thanks.. I can hook up a fanamp to it, (or in my case 4) and that will give me 100 total watts.

Why can't they design something that actually produces some wattage? Hell, nowadays, you can get single fans that pull more than 10 watts.

Come on Shoggy, give us the goods.

Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, 05:56

;D