• 18.04.2024, 16:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

gcardinal

unregistriert

Striker II Extreme

Dienstag, 27. Mai 2008, 18:04

Hello!

I want to have full watercolling on my Striker II Extreme.
What waterblocks fits Asus SIIE ?

Will I be abel to use 3-way SLI ?

Thank you

Re: Striker II Extreme

Samstag, 31. Mai 2008, 11:01

Do i see 3 x Voltage power regulators on there and is one shared with a NB?

Kinda crazy Mobo...

Or am i just being a nub :)

Samstag, 31. Mai 2008, 11:29

You see:
2xvrm
1xNB
1xSb

The cooler on the Bn is just another extra cooler to let the heat of the 680i dissapate better.

Even though I dont know which Ac coolers can be used.
If you have the board then let us know which gap is there.

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 02:07

Looks like the SB (?, with the G symbol) is a tricky one as it will be underneath the second gfx card. Unless the gfx card is wc:ed too it's likely a 280 etc with their big plastic housing will cover it more or less completely?
I don't see any issues around the wrms and nb looks good to (but what do I know).

So any official words yet on what parts to use for a Striker II Extreme (NFS) NF790i board?

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 12:55

Try this then to solve that at the first GFX card.

CLICK ME

I used it on my mobo and worked a treat alothough it seems i didnt really need it lol