• 02.05.2024, 08:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

karellina

unregistriert

3/8" to 1/4"

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 13:21

Hi,

Well, I have send an e-mail to the support of aquacomputer, but haven't got a replay yet, so Ill have a try here. I want to buy a Thermaltake Kandalf (I know other company, but well then you know what I mean) with watercooling and from aquacomputers the aquagraFX for 9800 GX2 G1/4. Because all companies seem to use other sized tubes, I need to have a fetting that can resize from 1/4 (aquagraFX) to 3/8 (Thermaltake tubes). Can somebody help me with this? cause I haven't found any fetting who does this.. Or does somebody see an other solution?

thx in advance:)

Re: 3/8" to 1/4"

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2008, 19:19

ok please do not take what i say here as god send but i think i found what you are looking for and maybe some of the other members here would clarify but my "GUESS" is :-

http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…c7f40499d0ad190

Freitag, 27. Juni 2008, 05:54

Not quite sure that's it. You suggest a 3/8 thread fitting while the card has 1/4 threading. What is needed is a 1/4 fitting that can take the 3/8ID (site says 9.5mm ID and 1.5mm wall)tubing used by The Kandalf and its internal WC system (uses some quick connect system but doesn't state threading on fittings).

Freitag, 27. Juni 2008, 20:07

If I understand your question correctly you simply need a g1/4"-thread to ~10mm-tube hose barb?

These are very common with other shops but aquacomputer specializes more in smaller tubes.
You might be well advised to look around a bit.