• 24.04.2024, 02:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008, 20:48

Hello,

It shows that the coolant (water flow) is 0,0 l/h. The only time it shows a value other than 0,0 l/h is a couple of seconds after a pump firmware flash. It will then return to showing 0,0 l/h. I know the water if flowing, but I do not know at what rate.

I am running aquasuite 4.61.00 and have flashed the aquaduct using the firmware file aquaduct360mkii_firmware110.afd4 and the pump using the firmware file aquaduct360mkii_pumpfirmware_1017.afd4.

My CPU,a QX9770, is not adequately cooled and has an idle temperature around 60 C at 2,4 GHz (clocked down from normal at 3,2 GHz).

Anyone have any tips?

Regards,
Sveinung

Re: Aquaduct 360 XT flow sensor problem

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008, 22:46

Hi and welcome to the AC forums ;D

Refrense the flow showing 0lh i cant help you there but about your CPU temps being high i may be able to help.

What is in your loop ie.

Res > Pump > CPU > NB > SB > Res

Also what GFX card(s) are you using?

maN1C

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 14:51

Are you abselutely positivly sure water is flowing?

I'd say CPU temps indicate that the 0 flow is correct reading from flow sensor.

Muffdiver, video tutorials from aquacomputer clearly states that what order waterblocks are in the loop is completely irrelevant for cooling performance. I disagree with this, but this is what ac claims.

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 16:08

Thanx Muffdiver :)

I was under the impression that loop order was less significant, although it will probably have some degrees of difference.

My Loop is this:
Res > Pump > NB > SB > GPU 2 > GPU 1 > MOSFETs > CPU > Res

GPU 1 is 2 degrees warmer than GPU 2.

GFX cards are two XFX factory overclocked 8800 GTX

maN1C: I am sure the water is flowing yes. When I added color it spread throughout the system. Water is also flowing over the aquaduct bridge and it is def. cooling the system. GPU 1 under stress test tops out at around 64 degrees (idle now is 53 degrees).

The aquaduct also has temperature readings of the water inbound and outbound.

Samstag, 2. August 2008, 04:58

Zitat von »maN1C«

Muffdiver, video tutorials from aquacomputer clearly states that what order waterblocks are in the loop is completely irrelevant for cooling performance. I disagree with this, but this is what ac claims.

Meh!

If you read previous posts by me you will see that i disagree with what you say :)

AC do not lie.... do they ;D