• 16.04.2024, 14:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Caliber

My project; ALUMINOUS

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 03:46

Hi.
Ive been a big fan of Aqua Computer since I 1st looked into watercooling, and when I decided to build a new watercooled rig it was clear to me that I would want to use a large selection of their products. The machine is now complete (ive got the whole process of the build pictured on another forum for those who are interested), and I decided to show the result of my dream Lian Li using both the AC aquastream XT, Aquaero, Aquatube, Multiswitch, flowmeter and radgrills. So here we go!

~Prosjekt ALUminous~

And some detail-shots

This is one of my favourite shots

Lets remove the sidepanel

And finally some pictures of ALUminous beside my working-desk, ready for some serious gaming-sessions

Hope you like it, please do give me some feedback ;)

Regards,
Caliber

M3rl1N

Re: My project; ALUMINOUS

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 04:27

inside it looks nice and clean - but on the upper half of the front - damn how many screws and those buttons und leds - heavily overloaded - just my 2 cents i like it more clean...

Caliber

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 05:39

As you said; youre two cents. I like it that way, or else I wouldnt have made it that way... ;) But glad you liked the inside!

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 10:24

black beauty ;)

all those screws on a black background remind me of a leatherjacket of a hardrocker / punk ;D

edit: i'd be interested in the link to that other forum

edit2: and if you can select 4-6 pics, we have a Case Gallery
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Caliber

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 16:49

Well thank you!

Here you got the link to my project-log at bit-tech.net;
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=101635

Ill surely select a couple of pics and make an entry in the casegallery!

Regards,
Caliber

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 19:57

Ok ive looked at your Build log and very nice mate.

looked at all the pics and it looks great. You have spent a long time on it and your final product shows that.

5 Star buddy but i was not impressed with a certain picture which i felt let it down.

You really let your standards drop and tbh i was outraged and went and kicked my dog :o

Here it is :-

Now you understand yeah !!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Caliber

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 20:34

LOL Muffdiver, I really screwed up there, didnt I..? ;D And btw, its skewed because the window is open!

Thanks for you comment, really appreciate it :)

Freitag, 15. August 2008, 02:21

Hehe no problem buddy. I just listed all my spares on ebay for the last 4 hours... You ask why so long well its because i am a total Ebaz Noob!

I do really like your rig thou buddy but have you thought about making a Front plate which makes you AT / Aq / Multi & Fan controller all into one?

Looks kewl but i think it would look really nice as one sheet of Alu.

I really need to stop posting so much on here seems i whore most threads LOL

Caliber

Freitag, 15. August 2008, 03:06

Yeah, ive considered it, maybye in the future but for now I just wanna enjoy the machine ive been working on for well over 6 months ;)

Samstag, 20. September 2008, 02:51

Wow... Where you get black multiswitch front panel?  :o  And so.. Case is nice  ;)
Yep! Ahaaa, ...!!!