• 19.04.2024, 04:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

USB Vista 64 Problem

Samstag, 29. November 2008, 18:55

HI,

I need some help, running Vista 64. Aquaero doesnt find any devide. Windows report USB like unknow devide. Do i need a driver for the aquaero?

THANKS

turbotiger

unregistriert

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 20:23

My Aquaero is only found in the device manager, but has an yellow triagle with an (!) over it - if i open the device i find this message:

Zitat

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
If i click "Check for solutios" it says "Windows could not load the driver"

Im using Vista x64, on an ASUS P6T mb.

rocky61

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008, 00:27

Sounds like you may have not plugged your USB correctly into your MB. I just built a new I7 system with an Asus RE2 and Vista 64 discovered it right away.

Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009, 20:17

Hi, ecb123 I have the same Issue like you. There are some Problems with the Aquaero and some USB Devices, specially on Asus Boards.

You can try and install a internal USB PCI Card with a internal USB Header and than connect your Aquaero to this.

It´s not a Problem because your OS, I personally run a Asus P6T Deluxe, Vista x64...

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 14:27

Hi, ecb123 I have the same Issue like you. There are some Problems with the Aquaero and some USB Devices, specially on Asus Boards.

You can try and install a internal USB PCI Card with a internal USB Header and than connect your Aquaero to this.

It´s not a Problem because your OS, I personally run a Asus P6T Deluxe, Vista x64...

I just bought and got a new 240 system and I also have an ASUS P6T Deluxe running Vista 64bit, are you saying you got this work by connecting the 240 directly to one of the built-in USB-ports on the P6T or are you using an external USB PCI card?

I haven't connected the system yet but will very soon and would be great to know before I turn my computer inside-out if there indeed is a problem and if so if there also is a solution to it or if I need to buy an external USB PCI card to get the 240 to be recognized in Vista.

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 17:58

I'm happy to tell you the system is now up and running and I didn't have any problems connecting it via USB and it showed up just fine within the software on the first try! So for anyone else wondering it seems the problem has been fixed, maybe in a BIOS upgrade from ASUS.