• 25.04.2024, 04:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

tubing question

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008, 14:45

Hello,

I'm new to the world of watercooling, and am considering the purchase of a AquaDuct 360XT markII. The reason to opt for watercooling is 1. to make the system silent and 2. for fun.

Suppose I were to use videocards that have a watercooling block with this specification:
"Water cooling system tubing with a 3/8" or 1/2" inner diameter"

Can I use the AquaDuct 360XT?
What do I need to make it fit?
How does this impact the cooling?

Thanks!

Jörg

Re: tubing question

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008, 16:14

(my mistake)
I wanted to edit the previous post, but clicked wrong (German is a bit rusty).

The thing I wanted to add:
I have no overclocking aspirations, and would only cool 2 videocards (probabely GTX280) using the watercooling.

Tharn_Jaggar

unregistriert

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008, 17:27

Hi VJ,

I'm in same state as you are... planning for a new computer and I was looking at the Aquaduct 360 XT MkII.

My setup will probably be a Core i7 Extreme 965 and two watercooled GTX280 (probably the factory MSI ones).
I was wondering as well if the aquaduct could handle all alone.

On the following review http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/A…0XT/index.shtml, they state the cooling rate to be 1732KCal/hr... knowing that 1kcal/hr equals 1.16watts, that would give around 2000watts of capacity... which sounds pretty unrealistic.

I hope someone knowledgeable will answer this post so we know of the possibilities.

/tharn

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008, 22:09

From the german part of the forum:

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Willkommen im Forum :)

Aquaduct 360 => 700W

Aquaduct 240 => 500W

-I'd say these are capacities which are still acceptable as "silent"

For the tubing you can use any connectors you like,
as long as they fit in/to the tubes.
The easiest way to make sure you get the correct parts ist to tell aquacomputer together with your order of the 360XT, what connectors/plugs you need
(Form at the end of the order or
previously contact the support), so they can add it to your order.
P4/3Ghz@WaküEigenbau; AmdAthlonXP1700+@cuplex; Q6600@wakü cuplex;i7-5820k@wakü cuplex;I7-10700k@wakü cuplex
4870 @Wakü-selbstbau; R9-290@wakü aquacomputer; Zotac 980TI@WaküZotac; RTX2080FE@WaküAquacomputer; RTX3070TI@WaküBykski