• 19.04.2024, 17:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Halk

VRM blocks

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008, 09:53

Hi. I have an Asus A8N32 Dexluxe board at the moment, and it has 2 AC blocks on the VRMs.

I'm considering switching over to a new board, the Asus M3A79-T, however I don't know if the blocks I have at the moment will fit. Or if they don't fit, if AC sell blocks that would.

Re: VRM blocks

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008, 20:56

We have no plans to produce any new blocks for this board.

Halk

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2008, 23:04

Thanks for the reply Shoggy. I ended up getting it elsewhere, would have preferred AC though.

Your new forum and shop look fantastic.

Keep trying to move things to English and you'll start selling more :)

Also charge less P&P. 9 Euro for a padded envelope and 2 Euro in stamps :(

You wouldn't happen to know the rating on the Aquaero fan controller channels? Preferably in Amps.

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 00:47

Each channel can take a maximum load of 10W but all channels combined should not exceed 30W.

Halk

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 01:36

Thanks. If you ever redesign it, 0.4A for a fan is not uncommon, nor is having 3 on a radiator. Would be nice to have all 3 radiator fans on the one channel. Would need 15W though.

But it's fine, I can run 2 channels for 3 fans, that'd leave 2 channels open which is plenty.

fox3

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 02:19

Suppose you have 4 S-Flex F fans @ .2A. That would require 9.6 W.

Is this too close to the 10W specified considering surge when first started? Or is this safe to do?