• 18.04.2024, 16:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Q: Aquabus and accessories?

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 12:57

Hi there.

Being a new happy owner of an Aquaero system, I have run into some questions I hope you can help me with. The primary question is what is Aqua bus, and when will it be released for sale, and what are the purpose of the Aquabus?

At the same time, I see there is an accessories port on the back side also, and here is the same question as above, what is it for? What kind of products will be able to be connected to this port, and so on.

The reason is, that I’m in the process of making a test of the Aquaero system for our Danish web site: http://www.h2okoeling.dk, and in that test, I would like to have as much info as possible.

Thanks a lot.

MaGiX – Jeppe Kamper

Re: Q: Aquabus and accessories?

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 14:04

hi, and welcome in this board :)

the aquabus is a system which makes the aquaero able to talk with other devices for the aquabus.
by now there are no other devices for the aquabus. but soon there will come the multiswitch. this we be able to control up to 8 12V-channels. e.g. for use with LED's or cold-kathodes. or even some other device that works with 12Volt.
the device might be controlled manualy by the user or by the aquaero.

can you explain (the best by picture) what you think is the accessoires-port? you can connect an lot of sensors to the aquero. some thermal sensors or the flow-sensor. maybe its this you meant?
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:38

The port im talking about is the one in the yellow box on this picture (out to the right):

But my real question is: What other kind of divices will the Aquaero be able to talk to/work with thrue the Aquabus?

MaGiX

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:46

Before the end of this year there will also be a level sensor available to use at the aquabus. The level sensor data is right now included in the newest firmware (3.23A).

The port you mean is the expansion-port. Devices for this port could be ethernet-cards or VGA-Modules.

SNTmods

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:53

Zitat von »MaGiX«

But my real question is: What other kind of divices will the Aquaero be able to talk to/work with thrue the Aquabus?

MaGiX

The primary function of the Aquabus is to power 12v hardware. It has already been discussed that 8 LEDs and/or Cold Cathodes can be powered by this bus. Lighting effects can display useful information on what is happening within the computer environment or whatever else your mind can come up with. Im sure 12v fans can be useful as well.

I am also sure that there may be further use of this Bus down the road that AC has not even thought up yet so the above comments should answer your questions in full for now.

I am just waiting to release a product for purchase once the Multiswitch becomes available but I wont dare reveal anymore information.

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 17:30

That answers my question, thank you all very much :)

Looking forward to see what will come out of the hat, when the new products arive.

MaGiX