• 25.04.2024, 00:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SNTmods

Problems With Aquaero

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 13:49

After the initial English Software installation and the update to the latest firmware my Aquaero is now only showing Text in German. How can the language settings of the Aquaero be changed to English using AquaeroUSB like the details state.

Also, under normal operating mode (not the jaLCD mode) the fan, temp, flows sensor, etc. change from screen to screen extremely fast as if there was an error in the firmware itself. I cannot even read the info cause it displays so quickly.

Any ideas?

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Re: Problems With Aquaero

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 14:02

i think with the pc software you can change the language, under the option language in the titel menue.

second problem: you can choose the delay after which the screens chamge under the point anzeige in the aquaero settings. it seems that its too fast :)
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

SNTmods

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 14:12

From what I have seen of the software, there is no such option that would change the langauge from German to English on the Aquaero itself. There is just the option in AquaeroUSB which changes the language within the control panel program itself.

SNTmods

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 14:17

I got the "refresh" thing corrected. it was on a 0 second delay from screen to screen. Oops! ::)

Dienstag, 31. August 2004, 13:04

Hello,

to change the language of the firmware you'll have to do the following steps:

1. Start the PC-Software
2. Select the right language in the PC-Software
3. Flash the aquaero with the newest firmware.

You'll be asked by the PC-Software if you want to include the language in the firmware of the aquaero. Answer YES. It will take a few minutes to include the language and you'll see the progress in the Status-Bar.

shonuff

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 04:09

Stephan, how do you get the jaLCDs software to work with the Aquero USB? Can you post a screen shot of your "run config tool" page?

Thank you for your help.

Note, I am using jaLCDs version 3.2 and Aquero USB version 3.07 VFD.

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 04:19

You have to use the modified version from our site. You can download it here.

The next trick is the shortcut because it needs a parameter to work with usb: jaLCDs.exe output=aquaeroLCD.jaLCD

If you start the program with the startbar it should work from the beginning.

Here ist a screenshot of the config tool. I think you were only interessted in the port settings but they are uninteresting to get it working.

shonuff

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 07:51

Shoggy thank you for your help. The good news is that I was using the software from your site. The bad news is that I still get the following errors at boot up:

When I click "continue" nothing happens. ??? When I click close I get this error below.

...and finally here is a copy of the "T1.cfg" file.

I guess it doesn't like the port address?

Thank you in advance for your help.
:)

shonuff

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 07:56

Oh, one more thing...a copy of the shortcut.

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 14:00

My shortcut hasn't the quotes, no idea if that matters.

Have you tried the example.cfg? If jalcds starts up with your t1.cfg you could delete the file or copy the content of example.cfg to it.

shonuff

Montag, 29. November 2004, 01:30

I still get the same error messages above. :( I believe jaLCDs is looking for more information?

Your US Reseller, Dan from SNT-Systems, is going to send me a copy of his config file to see if it works. If you have any other suggestions please share them with me.

Montag, 29. November 2004, 01:42

Other question: is your Aquareo recognized by windows? You could test this easily when you start the aquaero-usb software.

shonuff

Montag, 29. November 2004, 04:10

Yes the Aquero is recognized by windows. It is also recognized by the AqueroUSB ver. 1.0.53 software.

I am using XP SP2 and my motherboard is the Abit IC7-MaxIII.

shonuff

Re: Problems With Aquaero "Error 91"

Montag, 29. November 2004, 11:00

I got some help from Dan at SNT-Systems and 50% of the problem is solved. I now get output to the Aquero. I simply had to change the USBLCD-Mode option.

I still get "Error 91" at startup. I found others who had the same problem on the jaLCDs forum. Unfortunately I don't speak German well enough to find the anwer.

Here is the link. I think they discuss the problem I am having toward the bottom of the page. http://www.jalcdsforum.de/thread.php?thr…e55e8cf32567e45

Montag, 29. November 2004, 15:13

An other idea: check if you have the file "aquaerolcd.dll" under C:\WINDOWS\system32.

shonuff

Montag, 29. November 2004, 18:59

Yep, it's there. Shoggy does the link above talk about a solution to the problem.

I also understand that you can not get CPU Speed data onto the Aquero if you are using a P4 is that true?

Montag, 29. November 2004, 20:32

I have read it but it has nothing to do with your Problem. They are talking about an emulator to fake a display.

shonuff

Dienstag, 30. November 2004, 01:34

Shoggy thank you very much for your help.

I tried reinstalling windows XP SP2 to see if that would solve the problem and unfortunately it did not. :( I'll keep trying.

shonuff

Dienstag, 30. November 2004, 03:24

Got it fixed!!! I would get "Error 91" whenever I tried to load the jaLCDs software via Windows however, it would work fine if I loaded it after Windows booted. So, I simply put the short cut in the "Startup" folder and it works fine. Not the fix I was looking for but it works. ;D