• 24.04.2024, 04:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero unknown Device

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 03:26

Hey all need help after installing my Aquero, after connecting all the sensors and plugging it it Device manager reports it as an unknown device then after installing the software I get the error " No Aquero Found"

Re: Aquaero unknown Device

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 04:09

Panic over worked out the problem all is well!~ ;D

shonuff

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 04:10

I'm assuming you checked your USB connection and can verify that your USB headers are functioning properly? The cable may not be seated properly with the USB header or you may need to reverse the installation. ???

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 22:34

Nice that your problem could be solved ::). If you need an "cosmetic" effect, you can use this driver, but it only has the Effect to have the nam "Aquaero v.3.07" instead of "HID-Deviece" in the device-manager, the "main driver" is the same as the windows-default ;).

cya
x-stars
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."