• 16.04.2024, 18:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

REDG

Connection Aquaero and VFD-Display

Samstag, 11. Dezember 2004, 18:37

The Aquaero 3.07 VFD-Display is composed of Aquaero LT and VFD-Display.
= +
What is the type of connection between the Aquaero and VFD ??? It is possible to off-set the VFD of the Aquaero ???
I would like to integrate the VFD-Display into this case :o

M'en Bati Sièu Nissart

Re: Connection Aquaero and VFD-Display

Samstag, 11. Dezember 2004, 21:25

The Display is connected directly on the Ae, but it would be no problem to use a cable (for example an old ide-kabel). The only problem would be, that you won't have any warranty.

cya
x-stars
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Samstag, 11. Dezember 2004, 21:36

the displays are directly soldered onto the ae
but if you don't care about warranty i don't see any problem there ;)

REDG

Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2004, 21:07

Why no warranty ???

If I buy aquaero LT and VFD-Display separately, I have warranty on each material :P
Of course if I burn the equipment by welding my cable no warranty, but if not ...

The Silverstone 2x16 VFD-Display and the Noritake 2x20 VFD-Display are in parallel.
So, it is possible to connect the Silverstone VFD-Display to the aquaero LT ???
M'en Bati Sièu Nissart