• 16.04.2024, 17:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Evo 120 question

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005, 04:00

Hi,

I am just about to order my new PC and have decided to watercool it. I am really after silence over o/c but obviously any o/c I can get from the watercooling is a bonus!

What I woud like to know is if the Evo 120 will be good enough to cool my AMD FX55 and perhaps my ATI 850XT-PE. No chipset or hard-drive cooling and maybe not even my graphics card depending on how quiet the fan is when it arrives.

Many thanks!

Bubby

Re: Evo 120 question

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005, 10:15

There would be no problem with that at all.

but i would probably recommend buying your own fan the one i got with my order wasent really silent ;)

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005, 10:59

hey bubbysoup, I would recommend taking a bigger radiator to you, just because an evo 240 has more potential and the fans you are installing can turn on a lower level.

e.g. : an evo 120 mit a papst @ 12V ist powerful enough to cool down your components. An Evo 240 with 2x Papst Fans @ 5V also. Though the second solution is much more quiet, and i think thats one of the biggest advantage of watercooling a system: SILENCE (oops, was this a little bit loud? ;) )

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005, 21:31

Thanks for the replies :)

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005, 00:24

no problem we have sent you an invoice ;D

Samstag, 15. Januar 2005, 03:16

Zitat von »BubbySoup«

Hi,

I am just about to order my new PC and have decided to watercool it.  I am really after silence over o/c but obviously any o/c I can get from the watercooling is a bonus!

What I woud like to know is if the Evo 120 will be good enough to cool my AMD FX55 and perhaps my ATI 850XT-PE.  No chipset or hard-drive cooling and maybe not even my graphics card depending on how quiet the fan is when it arrives.

Many thanks!

Bubby

Actually you'll be fine with the "Evo 120" If you look at this link: http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/e_forum-index.htm

You'll see i have the CPU, GPU and Northbridge all been cooled by the Evo-120 the GPU and CPU are overclocked as well and it was still able to keep the temps well below 50 C durring the summer months here in Japan (Ambient tems are around 44C with high humidity).