• 20.04.2024, 06:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Stock photos

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 19:34

where would i be able to find photos of all aquacomputer products?

im trying to find ones of the valve, T connector and stopper.

Cheers in advance

Re: Stock photos

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 20:10

valve,

T connector

and stopper.

http://www.aqua-computer.de/ => shop => "zubehör" => "Zubehör zum plug&cool-System"
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 22:02

You're a star m8

Cheers!

Freitag, 14. Januar 2005, 00:17

Zitat von »Nitrix«

You're a star m8

not only yours, I'm everybodies star 8) ;D ;D
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Freitag, 14. Januar 2005, 00:26

LOL very good ;)

Freitag, 14. Januar 2005, 20:09

Hi

I think, i know what you are going to. Remember, that all of the Photos have a copyright. You need our permission to show it on your website.

I think its better you contakt the support again. I know what mails you have written.

Dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Samstag, 15. Januar 2005, 02:03

ok i get the foto's are copyrighted.

if you know what i have written why has no one got back to me?

second, i have e-mailed all different e-mails alot of time and even tried phoning so if you could contact me to deal with the matter or get someone who can that would be great :)

may addy is Nitrix AT ntlworld.com

if you could do this it would be a great help my man. Many thanks for your time :)

Samstag, 15. Januar 2005, 03:10

Zitat von »Nitrix«

ok i get the foto's are copyrighted.

if you know what i have written why has no one got back to me?

second, i have e-mailed all different e-mails alot of time and even tried phoning so if you could contact me to deal with the matter or get someone who can that would be great :)

may addy is Nitrix AT ntlworld.com

if you could do this it would be a great help my man. Many thanks for your time :)

Nitrix please don't take this the wrong way, but i have seen many of your posts and I'm aware of your desire to be a ditributor of AC parts. The thing is you do not come across very professional and i think this could be one of the main reasons that you are not getting replies. I know this is a forum which has it's on comunique culture but when it comes to buisness I think you need to come across as professional as possible rather than some 13yr old PC geek.

Sorry if this is treading on some toes and its ment as constructive critique and in no way a flame.

Samstag, 15. Januar 2005, 09:37

Hi

Yes, thats the ways it is. Be professional if you want to. getting an url without permission is NOT professional and taking shopphotos without permission is it too.

Write an email to support, be professional. Yes, we are interessted in an UK-reseller, but the reseller have to be professional.

I think you know now, what i mean, so i close this topic.

Dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!