• 22.05.2024, 14:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Beun

Chipset bracket for cuplex pro?

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005, 19:27

Is there a Chipset bracket for the cuplex pro?

I would like to fit a cuplex pro on my AMD processor and on the ASUS A8N SLI chipset :)

Re: Chipset bracket for cuplex pro?

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005, 19:58

hello,

no, there is no bracket for the cuplex pro, but I think I saw a unique solution in the "Selbstgebautes"-Forum.

You dont need a cuplex Pro for cooling the nVidia nForce 4 SLI Chipset, the Twinplex does its job good ;)

Beun

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005, 19:59

Thanks, I would just like to attach two pro's :)

Do you know witch topic it was?

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 22:28

it was not the cuplex pro the user put onto the chipset, it was a normal cuplex.
he modded the plexiglas thing on it, so that he could use some screws put it on the chipset!

Beun

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 19:53

Okay that is a shame. I'm surprised AC doesn't make brackets for teh shipsets. I personally think they will sell even more cuplex pro that way :)

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 23:30

no, i dont think so. another cuplex pro would decrease the cooling blocks flow to much and it wouldnt be profitable for the temperature. the twinplex is more than enough to cool down all avaiable chipsets :)

Puggy

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 04:06

Zitat von »0800-S-P-A-N-I«

no, i dont think so. another cuplex pro would decrease the cooling blocks flow to much and it wouldnt be profitable for the temperature. the twinplex is more than enough to cool down all avaiable chipsets :)

Chipsets don't need very much cooling. When I tell people that I water cool mine (with a Twinplex for P4) they usually tell me that I'm wasting money and my flow, and that I would be better off with a passive heatsink instead. I happen to like water cooling everything, even my hard drives (with an Aquadrive on my 74gb Raptor).

Beun

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 08:06

Okay thanx. I didn't know a cuplex pro influenced the flow more than a twin