• 25.04.2024, 04:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquastream error

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 10:44

I have an aquastream 3.0 pump in my system, which I have has setup for the past 3 days.

However yesterday the pump stopped working. The control panel flashed red 4 times consecutively, which according to the manual means "short circuit at the pump or cable".

What does this mean? Are there any places i should be checking?
I have taken off the pump power cable and inspected both it and the panel, but nothing is different to when it was working.

Any ideas?

Re: aquastream error

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 18:36

OH O,

another person i know had this problem and in the end they had to buy a new pump..... :-[ :'(

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 19:13

Yeah, i've seen the same problem both here and over a wizdforums.co.uk.

Bit of a bummer if I have to replace pump. The systems been out of action for long enough.

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 02:17

RMA the pump back to where you brought it from 8)

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 12:28

Zitat von »Nitrix«

RMA the pump back to where you brought it from  8)

Well I sent an email over 2 support@aqua-computer.de on monday and another one yesterday. No reply yet. :-[

How long do they normally take to get back to you?

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 12:47

It's not regular......but I can suppose to you, that the Aqua-Computer support is working the fastest way to send an answer to you! ;)

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 18:20

Just a quick update.

Couldnt find out what the problem was so I have arranged an RMA with www.leftclicks.co.uk who, even though I didn't purchase the pump from them have arranged to RMA mine and send me a replacement.

Top stuff!