• 23.04.2024, 12:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquastream error

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 10:44

I have an aquastream 3.0 pump in my system, which I have has setup for the past 3 days.

However yesterday the pump stopped working. The control panel flashed red 4 times consecutively, which according to the manual means "short circuit at the pump or cable".

What does this mean? Are there any places i should be checking?
I have taken off the pump power cable and inspected both it and the panel, but nothing is different to when it was working.

Any ideas?

Re: aquastream error

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 18:36

OH O,

another person i know had this problem and in the end they had to buy a new pump..... :-[ :'(

Montag, 17. Januar 2005, 19:13

Yeah, i've seen the same problem both here and over a wizdforums.co.uk.

Bit of a bummer if I have to replace pump. The systems been out of action for long enough.

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 02:17

RMA the pump back to where you brought it from 8)

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 12:28

Zitat von »Nitrix«

RMA the pump back to where you brought it from  8)

Well I sent an email over 2 support@aqua-computer.de on monday and another one yesterday. No reply yet. :-[

How long do they normally take to get back to you?

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 12:47

It's not regular......but I can suppose to you, that the Aqua-Computer support is working the fastest way to send an answer to you! ;)

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 18:20

Just a quick update.

Couldnt find out what the problem was so I have arranged an RMA with www.leftclicks.co.uk who, even though I didn't purchase the pump from them have arranged to RMA mine and send me a replacement.

Top stuff!