• 18.04.2024, 03:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Kermit

Aquaero Misc problems

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 11:01

HI,

I have the Aquaero lcd, and a couple of issues:

The usb does not work everytime the pc starts, using the Aquaero software:
"No connection to the Aquaero"

When the Aquaero is linked to the Aquastream module with the small cable, the Aquaero does not work at all, it's blinking.
If use (Aquaero) on it's own, it works fine.

I flashed the Aquaero with 3.23A

I need some help on this, as I am loosing faith on this system.

Stephane

Re: Aquaero Misc problems

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 13:52

For the USB-problem: you shuld try to activate the logon-delay for the USB connection. (Menu 4, USB-Delay)

Which version of the aquatream and connection-cable do you use?

Kermit

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 15:21

Zitat von »Shoggy«

For the USB-problem: you shuld try to activate the logon-delay for the USB connection. (Menu 4, USB-Delay)

Which version of the aquatream and connection-cable do you use?

I use the cable, 1.5 ab 10cm
aquastrem version 1.30 rev 3.0

Kermit

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 19:51

I bought myself the external cable kit, still does not work correctly.

if this something that will be sorted out in the next firmware update?

Kermit

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 22:36

reviving a post back from the dead...

Haven't used the aquaero since 2005 as I couldn't get an answer to the above question.
Got it connected again as I'd like to use it in my new case, but still having the same problem.

on it's own: it's fine
with the other bit connected at the back: blink, reset, loading OS = unstable.

Do you have a solution?

Kermit

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 23:11

Here's a link to the video I took this evening, you will have a clear picture after viewing it.

edit:
video didn't work on youtube, will upload a new one.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kermit« (2. September 2010, 09:01)

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 12:13

Hehe, I think the first thing to do is update the OS of the aquaero and get the latest firmware. If you have not updated yet you miss A LOT. There are massive changes between the first versions and the latest.

Kermit

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 14:25

I have updated the Aquaero FW to 4.22a but I am unable to flash the OS, I'm running 203 which is the latest one (I believe)
Here's the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099LonfQjA4

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kermit« (2. September 2010, 14:27)

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 16:46

OS 2.03 is the latest.

Mhhh, that video looks strange. I haver never seen something like that on an aquaero before. I'm pretty sure it is damaged and must be repaired.

Kermit

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 22:59

OS 2.03 is the latest.

Mhhh, that video looks strange. I haver never seen something like that on an aquaero before. I'm pretty sure it is damaged and must be repaired.
And how would I get it repaired/exchanged? It's been a while now....

Freitag, 3. September 2010, 09:38

You have to send it back to us:

Aqua Computer GmbH & Co. KG
Gelliehäuser Str. 1
37130 Gleichen
GERMANY

Please note that your device is already out of warranty so the repair could cost some money (depends on the damage). At least we will charge for the shipping costs back to you.