• 18.04.2024, 18:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

londonmark

unregistriert

Aquaero English Display?

Samstag, 5. Februar 2005, 11:28

Hi there, sorry to be a pest but could anyone tell me how to get my Aquaero to display in ENGLISH? I generally read the manual on occassions like this, however the manual for this article is without doubt the WORST manual ive ever attempted to read, for what is after all a piece of technical kit which by default dosent display an english end users native language,
Anyway many thanks in advance, all help greatly appreciated.

Re: Aquaero English Display?

Samstag, 5. Februar 2005, 12:30

Hello,
install the Aquaero Software.
Start it and select "Sprache" hiere you can select Englisch.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

londonmark

unregistriert

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 06:16

Thanks for that advice regarding the software - unfortunately I actually asked how to get my AQUAERO display to display in English, not how to make English the software language.

I see elsewhere in this forum that someone suggests starting the pc software, selecting english as the language, then flashing the AQUAERO with the latest firmware which should make it display in english.

Having downloaded the newest firmware I can find on this website, and attempting to flash my AQUAERO with it - I was greeted with a message basically stating that the flash had been aborted because a newer firmware was already installed....... Consequently it is still displaying german.

Any suggestions on the correct way or in fact the correct firmware to achieve an english display on my AQUAERO gratefully accepted. Many thanks in advance.

londonmark

unregistriert

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 11:30

I take it that the usually good response people recieve in this forum has'nt been extended to me due to my critique of your Aquaero user manual, and pointing out an inproperly read request for advice by one of your forum "GODS"?
Well thats fine, you see my slightly sarcastic tone of post comes from having just spent £500 as a first forray into your particular brand of watercooling with your approved UK distributor, having to draw the conclusion that you very arrogantly, must assume that everyone who buys your products must speak German as a 1st or at worst a 2nd language and is also a watercooling "GURU/GOD" as a small thing like supplying your products in England, that display in English without needing to be flashed, or a desipherable instruction book included with the product, not a badly translated PDF download(very usefull if you are without an internet connection) are obviously not worth your attention.
Sadly i am not a watercooling guru either in my own mind or reality. So i shall continue to support your countrys export efforts by renewing my excellent E Class Mercedes yearly as usual, but not by spending any more money with your good selves, you may if you wish delete this user account after reading and deleting this post, as i understand graciously accepting a bit of CONSTRUCTIVE critisism obviously ISNT your forte.
Regards
Mark.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 11:40

I'd like to answer your question, but unfortunately, i dont even have the AE and so i cant test if i can get the display english...

Edit://

My english sucks... :P

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 11:56

in the next few days a new firmware will be released, then you can change the language on the ae that way.
also i think you got an ae 4.0, so the version in the download-area ist not the right one for you, it ist only for the ae 3.07
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

londonmark

unregistriert

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 13:39

Many thanks for the answer to my enquiry my Aquaero is a V3.99D, no matter, thank you again.
Lastly i forgot to mention in my previous post that one thing i think you did VERY well was your choice of UK representative, who i can only describe as SUPERB.
Oh and Back_Orifice...........your english is considerably better than my german!
Regards,
Mark.

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 01:55

Zitat von »londonmark«

I take it that the usually good response people recieve in this forum has'nt been extended to me due to my critique of your Aquaero user manual, and pointing out an inproperly read request for advice by one of your forum "GODS"?
Well thats fine, you see my slightly sarcastic tone of post comes from having just spent £500 as a first forray into your particular brand of watercooling with your approved UK distributor, having to draw the conclusion that you very arrogantly, must assume that everyone who buys your products must speak German as a 1st or at worst a 2nd language and is also a watercooling "GURU/GOD" as a small thing like supplying your products in England, that display in English without needing to be flashed, or a desipherable instruction book included with the product, not a badly translated PDF download(very usefull if you are without an internet connection) are obviously not worth your attention.
Sadly i am not a watercooling guru either in my own mind or reality. So i shall continue to support your countrys export efforts by renewing my excellent E Class Mercedes yearly as usual, but not by spending any more money with your good selves, you may if you wish delete this user account after reading and deleting this post, as i understand graciously accepting a bit of CONSTRUCTIVE critisism obviously ISNT your forte.
Regards
Mark.

Blimey Mark, you really come across as a prize tosser. Top way to get some help i dont think.

The help you were offered was correct and works just fine - the software communicates with the aquaero and sets the language. It worked just fine for me, on 3.99 at least.

I hope your continued arrogance and impatience does not impede your getting a solution to your problem.

londonmark

unregistriert

stu allen

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 05:25

who the fuck are you you silly sad sounding cunt, if you had a brain youd realise i wasnt in the end interested in any help i just thought id highlight a few short-comings, now jog on wanker and post where the persons interested in or asked you for an opinion. CUNT

londonmark

unregistriert

STU ALLEN

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 05:29

oy dickhead - are you dyslexic too - read the post - I didn't ask about the software for the desktop I asked about the display language you prick.

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 07:09

Perfect Answer...... ::)

Thank God you left the Forum, or perhaps you got kicked?
Kiddies like you make me go puke......

ThaDog
Ich hasse Apple ;) --- 15" MacBook Pro Retina (2014) 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Prozessor (Turbo Boost bis zu 4,0 GHz), 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GT 750M mit 2 GB GDDR5 --- 13" MacBook Pro Retina (2014) 3,0 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 Prozessor (Turbo Boost bis zu 3,5 GHz), 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD --- iPad mini "White", 64 GB Wifi --- iPhone 6, 128 GB "White" --- Apple TV (2012) --- Airport Extreme --- Time Capsule 2 TB --- Apple Rockt :thumbsup: --- 05.10.2011 - R.I.P. Steve Jobs :(

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 10:49

dear mark (from london?)

i don't know whether you left by yourself or you've been kicked.
AC is a german company, which just has started to expand into europe. so their main support is for the german customers. but they are working on the english support. probably you can accept, that there can't a perfect english support between today and tomorow.
annyway, if you have some questions just write to chris@aqua-computer.de he's a native speaker and is able to give you the best support that is available.

well on the other side i hope you wouldn't read here annymore. guys with no knowledge of a netiquette should better stay in the 14th century and conclude with their holy war.
stu allen just wanted to help you. but a small mind isn't able to see that.

so you will get my best wishes for your future ::)
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen