• 24.04.2024, 14:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Kermit

Cuplex EVO vs Cuplex PRO

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 14:57

simple question, which one will provide me with MAXIMUM top cooling performance.

(no cpu specific, it's for a top secret project ::))

thanks
Stephane

Beun

Re: Cuplex EVO vs Cuplex PRO

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 15:01

The pro :)

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 15:25

yep, the pro has the greater cooling potential

but the evo is still an awesome waterblock ;)
8) there is no gravity - the world sucks 8)

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 15:37

If its for top secret project id wait for the next top secret block to come out ;)

Kermit

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:17

strange, I would have gone for the EVO.

??? looks better no?

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:24

The differnce between the coolers are only around 2°C. In my opinion you shuld buy what you like more.

Kermit

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 16:27

thanks shoggy :)

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005, 10:28

The Evo is awesome when used in combination with a TEC/Peltier System as the water comes into contact with alot more surface area!!!! 8)

Puggy

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 23:12

I have both blocks, I much prefer the EVO. I actually decided to use the Pro when I put my water setup back together, but I felt bad with no EVO, a sort of guilty 'bad' feeling, and it disapeared when I replaced the pro with the trustly old EVO.

When I was browsing reviews, a lot of people yapp about 'top performance', but if my setup is not as good as yours and I'm only 2-3° off, I don't see how the other setup is billed as the absolute best. If it was 10°C off, sure, but anything less than 5 isn't enough to warrant a change for me.