• 25.04.2024, 11:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

X800XT PCIe

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2005, 18:34

Guten Tag, bin ich dafür hier neu, bin ich portugiesisch, und habe ich einen X800XT PCIe, und erwarb he/she WC gern in ihr, kennt irgendjemand mich, den Block zu sagen, denn X800XT AGP gibt in PCIe? es ist, daß die Zeichnungen gleich und alles, was er gleich scheint, sind. Danke

8) 8)

Re: X800XT PCIe

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2005, 19:40

Errrrr... :o ??? ;D

Welcome to the Forum :)

It seems you have used a translation tool, do you?

We have an english speaking board and I will move this thread there cause I guess you can speak english cause of this "he/she" thing inside your text.

Please ask your questions again but this time in english so we can understand it :)

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2005, 22:53

As far as i could understand that stuff, i would say, he likes to know if the x800 cooling block works on a X800XT PCIe...

First Question, from which producer is the card?
do you know if they produce it in reference design?

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2005, 23:25

Sorry, about that, yes i prefer to talk in english

Yes, a used Power Translator :-/

Yes my question is.... the AQUACOMPUTER AQUAGRATIX800 SERIE X800 that works on a AGP videocard, if it will work on a ASUS PCIe X800XT VideoCard

this Water Block

it will work?

bye ;)

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 09:58

anybody know? it is urgent :-[ :-[

someone from de AquaComputer ?

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 10:42

maybe you can check if your asus-card is designed with the standart layout...
check this
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 16:06

how do I get to see that? i dont now how to see the card layout
in the site of asus? this is very important because, i want to put WC in my card...

please anybody?

Akira

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 16:18

The aquagratix PCIe work with the Asus X800XT PCIe Version but you hav to do some modifications first.
I did it myself!!

After the Coolingblock removal you have to remove the connector of fan too. But be careful u can destroy your Graphiccard with that.

You can take the Twinplex ATI version instead if the risk of breaking your card is to high for you

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 17:43

Zitat von »Akira«

The aquagratix PCIe work with the Asus X800XT PCIe Version but you hav to do some modifications first.
I did it myself!!

After the Coolingblock removal you have to remove the connector of fan too. But be careful u can destroy your Graphiccard with that.

You can take the Twinplex ATI version instead if the risk of breaking your card is to high for you

But you say that the aquagratix PCIe work with the Asus X800XT PCIe, but i want know if the aquagratix AGP works on a Asus X800XT PCIe...

Can you put same photos of your system with the water block on your Asus X800XT pcie please?

Thanks
:)

Akira

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 20:40

The AGP Coolingblock wont fit until you do some modifications on the Block itself. There are three or four capacitors displaced and you still have to remove the fanconnector

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 20:49

ok thanks, i go to wait for the block to the X800XT PCIe from AC, come to Portugal....

Can you show me same pictures of your waterblock in your X800XT ? you can send to fox_paulo2@hotmail.com

bye ;)

Akira

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 08:41

I can make some Pictures of the Card with the Waterblock but i wont remove the block because at the attempt to remove the fanconnector i peeled away some circuit pathes and I´m happy that the Card is still working so I dont want to change this state. I hope you understand this