• 25.04.2024, 02:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

My aquaero has died!

Montag, 7. März 2005, 14:04

Hi, turned on my PC this morning and my Aquaero VFD seems dead. It was working yesterday! The pump is still working (and the LEDs) so it is still powered and sending power to the aquastream, but no fans spin up and the display is off.
I cant find my invoice number at the moment, but i bought the Aquaro towards the end of november i think.
The support form on the website dosent seem to work :/

Re: My aquaero has died!

Montag, 7. März 2005, 19:37

The support is working.

Pleas write an e-mail to support@aqua-computer.de...

There you will get some help.

Man In Blue
A sinking ship is still a ship!

Montag, 7. März 2005, 20:37

Thanks Man_In_Blue. Ive emailed support, but the web based form dosent work for me, it thinks i havent filled in each box when i have (except for invoice no.).

Montag, 7. März 2005, 20:49

Write directly to support@aqua-computer.de and don't use that f§$%& form ;D

Montag, 7. März 2005, 22:15

Same thing happen with me (aquaero died no display etc.) I called up AC and they were polite and helpful. Ended up sending it to them and should be there today. Sprekenze English and someone will help you.

Dienstag, 8. März 2005, 14:11

Shoggy - thats what i did ;)
Aviddigi - yeah, i know these things happen and they'll sort it out for me. I never realised how much i rely on it though - all my fans are SOOOO loud now they are plugged into the mobo!