• 19.04.2024, 19:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

No AC components avalible?

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 02:37

Hi

Why is it that every shop I contact only has limited stock of AC components?

Take a look at studiedata, Gtek, Leftclicks, Microplex etc.

Where can I find a store that actually has over 30% AC components in stock and is able to deliver?

The closest I have gotten to AC components was when I visited user sides in Japan lol.

Kind regards
Michael Jacobsen
Denmark

Re: No AC components avalible?

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 02:40

www.aqua-computer-berlin.de
or
www.aqua-computer.de

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 07:52

just contact aqua-computer directly.
wheather the normal webshop, or if need help choosing the parts you want you might also contact ac-berlin. they can help you getting some cool stuff.

the shipping won't be very expensive to denmark.
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 17:46

Great, thanks for your reply. Very useful.

I did not know about the "AC Berlin" shop, but now I have ordered all the things I needed to make my system complete ;D

Kind regards
Michael Jacobsen

Jessica

Sonntag, 13. März 2005, 02:54

Quick note to all.
We are trying our best to get all AC stock levels high. But since we are not only supplying uk customers but also to Europe and the USA levels can drop quite quickly. Our shipment comes in once a week any back orders or pre orders get 1st priority so can i suggest like we do with any enquires for AC parts drop an email to us at sales@leftclicks.co.uk state what you want and where you live we then get straight back to you with availability if something is not in stock we provide timescales. most items normally arrive within our next delivery.
Regarding ordering online its set for UK shipping only, however contact us with location and we get you the cheapest and quickest option for delivery. Michael you did contact us we had the stock available i hope you was not disappointed with our customer support.
We are also are online most evenings for general support on messenger msn jessica@leftclicks.co.uk
ps Thanks for the good feedback we have recieved from chuffed ;) AC buyers.

Sonntag, 13. März 2005, 12:40

Hi Jessica

I have bought some AC components used, but they are in a poor state (Or not as stated by the person I bought it from). Therefor I have since we spoke, updated what I needed for my system incl. the waterblocks, 90 degree plug in cool metal elbows etc.

Your service was fine though :)