• 23.04.2024, 13:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

English spoken here ?

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 02:08

Hallo.

Mein deutch (schreiben und lesen) is sehr schlecht (ich bin französich) so ich hoffe dass hier jemandes mit english mir antworten kannt !
Wenn dies forum nur deutch geschrochen musst, bitte entschuldigen Sie mir.

I'm interrested in the Aquaero.

As far as I've understood (automatic translators are bad) :
  • a v4 Aquaero hardware is planed. It fixes fans speed adjustment (impulse width modulation changed to analog) and maybe other things.
  • it should be released soon, or it has already been released
  • embeeded software for v4 hardware is not yet finished
  • until this, embeeded software for v3 hardware can be used with v4 hardware

My question :
  • is it correct that now, only Aquaero with v4 hardware are sold and there is no more v3 ?
I want to be sure I'll get a v4 and not a v3.

I appoligize if one already answered this question, but I've not been able to read it !

Thanks for your help and best regards.

[edit : I just discovered that there is an english forum. Sorry if my post is not at the correct place. Maybe an admin might move it]

--
Fabrice

Re: English spoken here ?

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 02:47

there will be only the rev 4 of the aquaero deliverde.

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 09:33

Zitat von »f4brice«

My question :
  • is it correct that now, only Aquaero with v4 hardware are sold and there is no more v3 ?
I want to be sure I'll get a v4 and not a v3.

yes, and hopefully in a few days there will be also the new software and firmware ready to download ;)
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 12:27

hi, and welcome :)

you're right. this is the english section

aqua-computer actually delivers the revision 4 hardware with a patched firmware. in a few days (might be also 2-3 weeks) the new firmware v4 and the new controlling software will be available.

but: when you order by a reseller in france please asure, that you will get the revision 4 hardware. maybe they have still rev 3.07 hardware and sale it. if so, you have to order here at aqua-computer or at http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de which has also a french speaking supporter
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

Danke schön !

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 22:15

To all : thanks a lot all for your answers. :-*

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 12:49

Zitat von »NikoMo«

hi, and welcome :)

aqua-computer actually delivers the revision 4 hardware with a patched firmware. in a few days (might be also 2-3 weeks) the new firmware v4 and the new controlling software will be available.

Greetings...

Where can I obtain a revision 4 hardware manual in English?

Thanks for being forward looking in setting this forum up! It takes a good person to speak in a language that is not their native tongue so as to provide help to others. I took German in high school, but it is long since forgotten :)

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 17:10

You can download an english manual here. It's not up to date cause of the fact that the handling between v3 and v4 hasn't changed. Only some new features (USB-delay for example) are missing.

I have no idea if the firmware 4 will have a new menu-structur but I don't think so.

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 21:18

That was the same version 3.07 manual I printed out last night :'(

But thanks anyway and an E for effort :)

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 21:24

There is no other manual. The only difference between the v3 and v4 ist that the v4 as an analog regulation for the fans and it has a winding for easier mounting. Everything else is the same like v3.

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 22:16

That's cool...I like brevity ;D

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 22:22

Zitat von »Shoggy«

...it has a winding for easier mounting.

winding = dummaflotchee = thingamajig?

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 22:40

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

??? ??? ??? ???

winding = "Wicklung"

;D

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 23:13

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Errrr?! ;D

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 23:18

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Errrr?! ;D

google rocks... ;) ;D

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 23:29

Well in English "winding" = wire wound around something or as in a winding road. Did you mean "Win Ding" as in a dummaflotchee or thingamajig or a "term" that is used to describe some part that is inconsequential like a screw hole or mounting device.

Donnerstag, 17. März 2005, 09:44

Zitat von »Shoggy«

There is no other manual. The only difference between the v3 and v4 ist that the v4 as an analog regulation for the fans and it has a winding for easier mounting. Everything else is the same like v3.

Okay so how does a winding of a coil make for an easier mounting of what?

Donnerstag, 17. März 2005, 15:20

The V3 had to be mounted with the help of a bolt and nut. That was totally crap :-X