• 25.04.2024, 18:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Got my Aquaero ! Some questions...

Mittwoch, 16. März 2005, 01:37

Hi all !

I received a few days ago my Aquaero !
Yeahhh ! It really roxxxx ! :D :D :D
I've hardware v4 and embeeded sofware v3.99D

I have some questions about it :

1/ I want my Aquaero to display english messages (my german is sooooo bad) ; I read in this forum that I just need to :
- start aquaeroUSB
- select English language
- download a firmware
but mine has already the latest firmware.
What can I do ?

2/ aquaeroUSB always start in german and with a very small size (I'm using v1.0.53). Is it possible to have it :
- remember and use the last selected language ?
- remember and use its last window size & position ?

3/ aquaeroUSB & the Aquaero are both very slow-responding to user actions (mouse clic / button press) :( Will this be improved with v4 ?

Best regards and continue the good job !

--
Fabrice

Re: Got my Aquaero ! Some questions...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 09:51

Nobody here to answer my questions ? ???

Also, I've sometimes 2 small problems with my Aquaero :

1/ sometimes my computer doesn't "see" it and I have a yellow "!" on an USB connector in the device manager. I have to disable & re-enable the USB output to make everything work OK. I've seen this on the German forum, but I can't undertstand the answers. There's also a menu for this in the Aquaero, but I don't known what value to set there.

2/ sometimes my Aquaero fails to measure the max speed of my 12 cm fans. It sometimes thinks it's 800 rpm but it's actually 1200 rpm.
I set the minimal RPM to 50%, my fans don't spin at 400 rpm. So the Aquaero sets again max power, and decrease it and so on... :( Any solution ?

Best regards.

Re: Got my Aquaero ! Some questions...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 16:17

1.) You need the fimrware 3.99D file to flash the aquaero with the correct language. This file is not available for download. There will be a new firmware... (more at 2.)

2.) Currently it is not possible to save the settings. In a few days there will be a completly new version of firmware and software. You cann see three preview-screenshots here.

3.) This problem should be fixed with the new software.

4.) You can use the USB-delay. You will get this feature when you press set and go to Menü Einstellungen Anzeige-Parameter -> USB-delay and choose aktiviert. Next time you start the pc the aquareo will wait a few seconds before it tries to log on to USB.

5.) Maybe fixed with the new firmware; no idea.

Well, short summary: the new soft- and firmware hopefully fix all the problems.