• 27.05.2024, 10:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Updating English site?

Freitag, 8. April 2005, 02:25

Greetings most exalted ones...

So what is it going to take to get the English stuff updated with all the latest happenings and items of interest? Big things are starting to happen with A-C in the USA. A new dealer is coming on-line soon and with all the renewed interest in A-C due to availibilty comes more interest in what is going on. Please don't leave us here in the colonies just :'( for info...

People here aren't just interested in your products. It's kind of like a total experience in that we would like to feel included in that warm cozy feeling that Germans have about A-C gear. :-* I'm sure that we could get a few English modders to help out with any endeavours on your part both in England and the USA as well.

Re: Updating English site?

Freitag, 8. April 2005, 23:30

You must have missed my thread where i asked this.............

AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN..............

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AQUACOMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samstag, 9. April 2005, 01:11

I knew about it, but since they were choosing to ignore it I decided to bump it to the top of the dog pile once more :-/

Samstag, 9. April 2005, 01:47

*deleted*

Sonntag, 10. April 2005, 01:53

it not the fact they cant they just cant be bothered..............

gives a good impression don't it...

Im not meaning to offend AC it just had to be said.

Sonntag, 10. April 2005, 05:29

Well perhaps it also has to do with where their customer base is. A-C distribution in the English speaking world has been quite rocky of late. WizD down and SNT with their own share of problems. Perhaps they are just waiting to see which way the wind is blowing (and the Euro) before committing their resources to this endeavour.

My personal opinion is that as demand goes up along with an easy source of supply so will A-C become more "interested" in updating their English site. So as A-C is so fond of saying perhaps we will see when we see or "it's done when it's done." ;D

Sonntag, 10. April 2005, 21:31

Im playing my part aswell my man, I Imoport AC products in to the UK, Including one of the bigger modding sites out there (not leftclicks) an several local shops.

I just hope they notice that there is lot of money out there and do somthing about it!

Montag, 11. April 2005, 01:24

Zitat von »Nitrix«

Im playing my part aswell my man, I Imoport AC products in to the UK, Including one of the bigger modding sites out there (not leftclicks) an several local shops.

I just hope they notice that there is lot of money out there and do somthing about it!

So what is the name of your store and how do I get to it?

Montag, 11. April 2005, 11:03

Im in wholesale not resale im afraid

Montag, 11. April 2005, 11:44

Zitat von »Nitrix«

Im in wholesale not resale im afraid

Well that's cool. Do you still have a website address? Perhaps I can send some business your way from the States.