• 16.04.2024, 06:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Another Aquaero plugging in type question!

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 17:28

Hi all, i've been reading thru the aquaero manual, and i can't figure out if you can connect the aquaero to the power button leads of the motherboard along with a physical power button, i.e. in parallel, so that the aquaero can turn the pc off via the power button connection, as well as having that option myself, rather than having it turn it off the other way (via the atx ps_on# wire.). i hope you can understand my babblings well enough to help! cheers

Re: Another Aquaero plugging in type question!

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 17:34

Yes, that is possible:

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 17:39

excellent :D, also, a bit off topic, but connected with this post: can you just connect an led directly to the power and hdd led pins on the motherboard, or do you need a resistor? i'm not sure what voltage these pins put out. ta

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 17:48

Normally you won't need a resistor. If you have a voltmeter you could check the voltage.

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 17:52

Cheers Shoggy! as a reward for your help:

A joke!

Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel prize?

Because he was oustanding in his field!

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 20:26

continuing on from my original question: do you still need the 'aquaero power connect cable' (Art.-Nr.53041) if you connect the aquaero as in shoggy's diagram? (just trying to keep the interior tidy, you see! can't have spaghetti everywhere :'()