• 19.04.2024, 08:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Big-up Leftclicks!

Montag, 18. April 2005, 21:27

Hi all,
just a quick one to say i've been gradually ordering my watercooling bits from leftclicks (i'm in th uk) and there was a mix up in the posting of an item, and they sent me in my following order a couple of extra bits in order to say sorry, needless to say i was extremely impressed! so hooray to them!

Re: Big-up Leftclicks!

Montag, 18. April 2005, 21:28

oops, i've just realised, that i'm not supposed to mention other companies on here, am i? sorry peeps, it'll never happen again!

Montag, 18. April 2005, 23:57

LeftClicks is an Aqua Computer distributor correct? Why would anyone care? This ain't WizD :-X ::) Many people come to this site looking for ways to get products and the more supply the more merrier IMHO.

I think they don't appreciate links to other cooling manufacturer's or even comparison questions to other products. I knows this from experience :-/

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 00:04

Oh i see, thanks for setting my mind at rest! phew!

Freitag, 22. April 2005, 06:02

That's real nice, Top_Nurse... bad mouth other forums with falsehoods.

The real truth is that WizD was started by an honorable gentleman who is no longer in the water-cooling business.

I have been a member at WizD for quite some time and find it an enjoyable place with some of the most talented modders anywhere, even though its a small group.

My experience with you however, was a PM trying to sell me product when it wasn't asked for.

Trust me, as a competant and able builder of exotic liquid cooled multiple processor computers... your unsolicited private messages trying to sell me schtuff doesn't mix well with your slamming of our little forum here.

Its very unusual for me to post in a manner such as this, but you're trash talking is not appreciated. Since you are a member of WizD, if you don't like it, why not say it there... I'm quite sure any of your criticism would be well received.

As moderator at WizD I can say unequivically that there is absolutely no restriction on discussing any product by any manufacturer or distributed by any vendor. Period. :)

Samstag, 23. April 2005, 11:03

I was told by a moderator there that I was not allowed to mention any other distributor or links to other distributors IF they carried anything that WizD used to carry while they were in business. I saw several links that were deleted for the same issue.

However, I would like to apologize for saying what I said as it was rude. :-X I will be much more careful to think about what I'm posting in the future, before I hit the Enter key.

Sonntag, 24. April 2005, 00:00

^^^ Your apology is accepted and duly noted... 8)

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005, 17:53

Zitat von »Mr_modnaR«

Hi all,
 just a quick one to say i've been gradually ordering my watercooling bits from leftclicks (i'm in th uk) and there was a mix up in the posting of an item, and they sent me in my following order a couple of extra bits in order to say sorry, needless to say i was extremely impressed! so hooray to them!

i agree they are amazing i needed some connectors from them so i phoned them up they ordered everything and next day everything arrived - although i hadn't yet sent them there money from paypal good company tbh

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005, 20:29

yeah leftclicks gets a big thumbs up from me
i might have been able to get a little cheaper if
i looked around. but good customer service
is priceless.

thanks jess ;D