• 25.04.2024, 06:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cuplex XT for Xeon?

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 20:25

On the AC homepage it seems to indicate that the Cuplex XT is (or will shortly be) available for Xeon Nocona CPUs. But so far it hasn't appeared in the online store. Does anyone have the inside track on when these might become available?

Re: Cuplex XT for Xeon?

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 20:46

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

The mounting is already available:

With that adapter it is possible to use the Cuplex XT on Nocona based systems.

All necessary stuff is included if you order a Cuplex XT. If you want to be 100% sure you could add a comment at the end of your order.

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005, 05:07

Thanks. I just wasn't sure because it didn't appear in the Xeon CPU cooler category. I'll comment my order to be certain.

Ralph.

rm

unregistriert

Samstag, 7. Mai 2005, 14:53

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Hi and welcome to the forum :)
With that adapter it is possible to use the Cuplex XT on Nocona based systems.

All necessary stuff is included if you order a Cuplex XT. If you want to be 100% sure you could add a comment at the end of your order.

I tried this mouting and send it back last week because it does not fit with the Intel backplates.
The AC parts seems to be too thick for installing them on the original backplates. Maybe they are designed for AMD Athlon64 only and not for Intel Xeon cpus.
If you already ordered your xeon cooler please let me know if you have the same problems.

[rm]