• 27.04.2024, 04:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero - DDC question

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 01:00

Can the DDC pump with the RPM sensing, being sold by A-C, be controlled by the Aquaero?

Re: Aquaero - DDC question

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 01:11

Not sure on that one. It looks like the pump is controlled as a fan; i.e. with 12V, 0V and Signal wires. So technically you could wire it up to run off one of the fan connectors on the aquaero, it just depends how much power it requires, and whether that exceeds the limit of one of the connections on the aquaero.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 01:26

I think that is not a good idea because the maximum output of a fan channel should not exceed 5W.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 03:12

Hmmm... What do you think of hooking it up to the Multi-Switch and controlling it from there?

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 16:07

As far as i know multiswitch has no adjustable output. On and off - that's all ;)

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 17:00

Zitat

I think that is not a good idea because the maximum output of a fan channel should not exceed 5W.

Cheers shoggy! Didn't think it was possible.

Is the DDC pump D.C. powered though? Because you would be able to control then, surely? If not by the Aquaero, then by a fanbus that handles whatever power it requires?

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 19:42

http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…&threadID=89442
www.people.freenet.de/Shorty1967/laing.pdf

here you'll find a solution to controle the ddc, maybe a little bit better then a normal fanbus ;)
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 08:40

Thank You Dragonclaw :)

The German will take a while to interpet, but the schematic was great....no language barrier there. ;D