• 25.04.2024, 03:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New products?

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 23:22

What does BeQuiet P5-Serie have to do with? Found it on the German site.

Also when will the Cool Current be available with a native 24 pin power connection? Most MB's being sold now in the USA all have 24 pin mb connectors and the high end boards really need it!

Re: New products?

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 23:31

It's a P.S.U! designed for quietness, German made, can't ask for more! ;D

The p5 bit means it has the 24 pin atx power lead i think.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 00:08

Would this PSU also be H20 cooled? ;D Looking for a H20 cooled PSU with 24 pin connector and about at least 500w rated at 45 degrees Celcius for my SLI rig.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 01:06

no i don't think 'Be Quiet' do one. Shame.

Jessica

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 00:47

We got the Be Quiet PSU's in about two months ago we was the first UK retailer to sell the Tagan before all the other companies jumped on the band wagon.
I can not really fault the Tagan its good psu reliable stable and quiet but the Be Quiet beats it hands down on a comparison test by top German magazine the Be Quiet came first against Coolergiant Enermax EG701AX-VH , Revoltec Star Series Cromas II , Atec truepower 2.0, Acbell , Raptox , Tagan , Jou Jye , Qtechnology and the Coba.
So anyone going for a top end PSU un-watercooled i would reccommend the Be Quiet.
http://www.leftclicks.co.uk/userimgs/psu/be_quiet_psu.htm

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 08:36

Hi Jessica...

So what PSU's around are H20 cooled besides the Cool Current? Looking for something comparable to a PC Power & Cooling 510 SLI w/24 pin connector and 510W continuous (650W peak) 34-40 Amps of 12v rail @ 50°C operating conditions or there abouts. You have anything like that in a H20 cooled PSU. I am essentially looking for a top of the line H20 cooled PSU capable of running a FX-55, a pair of 6800 Ultras in SLI, about 6-8 WD Raptor's, and have some wiggle room if I decide to go dual processor.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 10:56

Hi,

there is no other. There might be, but it´s not allowed to mention it here, because you are in the forum of AC.

Cheers

Stefan

Jessica

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 00:47

Topnurse for the kind of wattage you want im not aware of any watercooled PSU on the market. Maybe Aqua will come out with one in the near future :) i soppose it all depends on wether there is enough custom out there who want it.
At the moment i would not have said so as watercooling is still quite new to most people its only a small percentage over mass population but it is 100% on the increase.