• 26.04.2024, 13:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

New products?

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 23:22

What does BeQuiet P5-Serie have to do with? Found it on the German site.

Also when will the Cool Current be available with a native 24 pin power connection? Most MB's being sold now in the USA all have 24 pin mb connectors and the high end boards really need it!

Re: New products?

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 23:31

It's a P.S.U! designed for quietness, German made, can't ask for more! ;D

The p5 bit means it has the 24 pin atx power lead i think.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 00:08

Would this PSU also be H20 cooled? ;D Looking for a H20 cooled PSU with 24 pin connector and about at least 500w rated at 45 degrees Celcius for my SLI rig.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 01:06

no i don't think 'Be Quiet' do one. Shame.

Jessica

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 00:47

We got the Be Quiet PSU's in about two months ago we was the first UK retailer to sell the Tagan before all the other companies jumped on the band wagon.
I can not really fault the Tagan its good psu reliable stable and quiet but the Be Quiet beats it hands down on a comparison test by top German magazine the Be Quiet came first against Coolergiant Enermax EG701AX-VH , Revoltec Star Series Cromas II , Atec truepower 2.0, Acbell , Raptox , Tagan , Jou Jye , Qtechnology and the Coba.
So anyone going for a top end PSU un-watercooled i would reccommend the Be Quiet.
http://www.leftclicks.co.uk/userimgs/psu/be_quiet_psu.htm

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 08:36

Hi Jessica...

So what PSU's around are H20 cooled besides the Cool Current? Looking for something comparable to a PC Power & Cooling 510 SLI w/24 pin connector and 510W continuous (650W peak) 34-40 Amps of 12v rail @ 50°C operating conditions or there abouts. You have anything like that in a H20 cooled PSU. I am essentially looking for a top of the line H20 cooled PSU capable of running a FX-55, a pair of 6800 Ultras in SLI, about 6-8 WD Raptor's, and have some wiggle room if I decide to go dual processor.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 10:56

Hi,

there is no other. There might be, but it´s not allowed to mention it here, because you are in the forum of AC.

Cheers

Stefan

Jessica

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 00:47

Topnurse for the kind of wattage you want im not aware of any watercooled PSU on the market. Maybe Aqua will come out with one in the near future :) i soppose it all depends on wether there is enough custom out there who want it.
At the moment i would not have said so as watercooling is still quite new to most people its only a small percentage over mass population but it is 100% on the increase.