• 31.05.2024, 03:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

measurements for rad grill

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 19:12

does any1 have the exact measurements of this grill:
http://www.aqua-computer.de/cgi-bin/shop…ts/b120_500.jpg
would it fit onto a single blackice pro?

Re: measurements for rad grill

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 19:26

Zitat von »sander815«

would it fit onto a single blackice pro?

It will fit due to the inner drillholes with which you are meant to attach a 120mm fan. The outer Drillholes are meant for attachment on your case.

I don't have exact measurements at hand, but you could ask NikoMo for them. He may have changed his nickname temporarily, but i bet he'll look in here soon.

By the way, don't you think it's a wee bit bold to ask for products of competitors in a manufacturer's forum? ;)
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 19:39

Nikomo ist now know as Darth Nikomo ;D
http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/cgi-…username=NikoMo

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 21:14

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005, 23:43

Zitat von »thetruephoenix«

By the way, don't you think it's a wee bit bold to ask for products of competitors in a manufacturer's forum?

Just curious as to why A-C would think this as not being a good question? Someone wants to buy an A-C product and find a way to use it with another manufacturers product that appears to be a world wide standard. Does A-C not want to sell grills? ;)

Here in the USA there is only so many Evo rads floating around. The vast majority of people have these "other rads" and want to use an Aqua Computer product to mount them to their case. So I would think that A-C would be happier than a bird dog on a hunt to facilliatate the sale of their product. :) ;D

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 01:45

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Just curious as to why A-C would think this as not being a good question?  Someone wants to buy an A-C product and find a way to use it with another manufacturers product that appears to be a world wide standard.  Does A-C not want to sell grills?  ;)

Here in the USA there is only so many Evo rads floating around.  The vast majority of people have these "other rads" and want to use an Aqua Computer product to mount them to their case.  So I would think that A-C would be happier than a bird dog on a hunt to facilliatate the sale of their product.  :) ;D

You know, i didn't really expect anyone to pull this argument. Therefore, i didn't think up answers...you get one point ;D
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 09:53

Zitat von »thetruephoenix«

You know, i didn't really expect anyone to pull this argument. Therefore, i didn't think up answers...you get one point ;D

It's nice to chat with someone who has a sense of humor ;D